Chapter 19

Jordyn: Justin? Hmm.. Its not ringing a bell. Where did I meet you at?

Justin: I started to talk to you at school. I saved you from your parents pretty much..

Jordyn: Wait. I'm starting to remember you were outside my house with the police with you. You gave me a thumbs up and I did it back. A few minutes later my parents came in my room and beat me. The door downstairs busted open so my parents stabbed me and the police came in taking them. Then you came in and said stuff and you pulled the knife out and yeahh then I blacked out..

Justin: Yess that was me!

Jordyn: Oh my gosh! Ouch!... Justin. My stomach..

Justin: Hold on, I'll call the doctor!!*calls the doctor in* here hold my hand.

He grabbed onto my hand. The second our hands touch I felt sparks.. I remember who he was! This is the Justin I'm in love with.. Ohh I wish I could tell him but so much pain is attracting to my stomach right where I got stabbed..

Doctor: What is it?

Justin: Her stomach hurts and it seems really bad!

Doctor: Ok well I'll get some nurses. Hold on Jordyn.

Jordyn: Justin... I remember.

Doctor: Mr. Bieber we have to ask you to please leave. She'll be ok.

Justin: Noo! I can't leave her!! She just remembered!!

Doctor: She'll be fine, this won't effect her memory.

Jordyn: Justin.. Its ok.. I'll be fine, I promise.

Justins pov

Justin: Fine.. *lets go of her hand and leaves the room*

She'll be fine Justin, you just have to believe in her that she'll be fine.. Ughh I wish I could stay in there with her.. That way I would know if she was ok. Shes in good hands though.. Hmm I should call my mom and tell her whats all happened.

 Call Convo:

Pattie: Hello?

Justin: Heyy mom..

Pattie: Hi sweetie. Is everything alright?

Justin: Yeahh.. She woke up and remembered everything but me..

Pattie: Aww I'm sorry sweetheart..

Justin: But I kept trying to help her remember because the doctor said she'll gain the memorys I just had to help her and then her stomach started to hurt.. It seemed really bad soo then I called the doctor in and once our hands touched she told me she remembered then the doctor told me to leave. And mom..

Pattie: Yess sweetie??

Justin: I'm soo scared..

Pattie: Ohh its ok hun. Do you want me to come up there and wait with you?

Justin: Yeahh.

Jordyn's pov

I didn't want Justin to leave but he had to leave if I wanted to get this pain to go away. God this hurts soo bad!! I had to tell him I'll be fine in order from him to leave.. All I want is this pain to frickin go away! Im crying this hurts! It feels like I'm getting restabbed in the same spot over and over!! OH MY GOSH!!! Go away!!!

Jordyn: I think I'm going to pass out!!

Doctor: Hold in! You'll make it!

Jordyn: I've been holding in for 17 years!! HURRY!!

Doctor: Here can you take these??

Jordyn: I--

Justin's pov

 My mom got here and I she kept me company while I worried about Jordyn, then the doctor came out..

Doctor: Mr. Bieber?

Justin: Yess?!

Doctor: We were trying to figure out why the pain was coming back to her and I wanted her re-take her pain medicine and she passed out before I could have her to take it. I just gave her a shot so the pain is slowly going away. You can go see her now, but she might mumble things and the shot won't allow her to wake up intill a good two hours.

Justin: Alrighty thanks.

I rushed into her room with my mom behind. I ran to the side of her bed and grabbed her hand and my mom went to the other side of the bed.

Pattie: I feel so sorry for her..

Justin: I do too.. I just wish I could end her misary.

Pattie: She'll be out of it soon hun. It'll be ok.

Justin: Yeahh your right...

Jordyn: Noo Justin! You can't! please... Noo...

Justin: Jordyn! Jordyn! I'm here!!

Pattie: Shes not going to wake her up sweetheart..

Justin: Look at her though.. Shes crying! Jordyn! Please tell me whats wrong!!

Pattie: Justin, you can talk to her all you want nothings going to happen.

Justin: Why can't she just wake up?!

Pattie: Its the shot the doctor gave her.

Justin: I just wish---

Jordyn: Please Justin! Don't leave me! Your all I have left!

Justin: Oh my god! Mom do you hear her?! She thinks i'm leaveing her!

Pattie: I'm sorry sweetie..