Chapter 23

Jordyn: Wha- what is it?

Justin: Jordyn, I love you like nothing else that I love in this world.. Well besides my mom but you know what I mean, anyway, I'm just saying I never want to loose you. And back there in the hospital I thought I was going to loose you.. I thought I might of died without hearing your voice one last time or even one last..

Jordyn: Or even one last what??

Justin: This*leans in and kisses her*

Jordyn:*several seconds past and she pulls back* Wow

Justin: I know!

I could feel my checks burning up. I was bitting my lip. He just looked into my eyes and smiled, I did the same back.He was just soo cute, and I can't believe a girl like me found him.. Hmm, its great, it really is!. I hope he means eveything, what am I saying of coarse he does, he was with me while I was in the hospital, if he wasn't I wouldn't of woke up to seeing him first, twice too. I just love him so much and I get to stay with him.

Jordyn: Justin, we need to go before your mom starts worring about us.

Justin: Yeahh we do! Crap, come on, lets go!

We grabbed my stuff and started heading downstairs. I took one look back before I closed the door behind me. Too many momeries were left in this house. Way too many.. I closed the door and looked up at Justin. He just stood there looking at me. I teared up and I dropped my stuff and hugged him. I cryed a little but I held it back as much as possable, he told me everything was going to be ok. I believed that from how safe I felt in his arms.. Everything should just be great from now on. I need too look for my future, and not look down on my past. its over with. This is now.

       We put all my stuff into his trunk, then got into his car. We rode all the way to his house, just listening to the radio. Till Justin finally broke our sileince.

Justin: You shouldn't have to worry about everything thats happened..

Jordyn: I know. I'm trying not too. I know its my past, and I really just need to be looking at my future.

Justin: Ok. And you do know I'm here *grabs her hand* to protect you. Nothing, and no ones going to ever hurt you again..

Jordyn: .. But what about Olivia??

Justin: Shes not going to touch you. I promise.

Jordyn: I love you Justin.

Justin: I love you too Jordyn. Your my babygirl.

Jordyn: good. I hope soo.

We pulled into the drive way of his place. He parked and we walked to his tunk and grabbed all of my stuff and headed towards the house. We knocked on the door and walked in, and dinner had just been done being made. Yay! We walked upstairs and dropped my stuff off in the guest room, im staying in. Then me and Justin ran downstairs. Justin sat down at the table waiting for his food. Me on the other hand wanted to help.

Jordyn: Do you need an help Pattie?

Pattie: Yess, thank you sweetie. Here.*hands her a plate of food* Can you give Justin his food, since hes to lazy to do it himself?!

Jordyn: Sure thing.

I walked over and sat Justins food in front of him. He dug into it like it was nothing!. More like he was just breathing air! Gezz that boy can eat! I walked back over and Pattie gave me my food. She made her self a plate, setting it down on the table. She walked over to the frige asking us what we wanted. I asked for a water. Justin got a mountian dew, and she grabbed herself a water. She came back over and sat with us. I was getting ready to take a bit when.....