Chapter 22

~Next Day~

I woke up feeling like I had the best sleep I had ever had before. It was nice. I looked over to the couch to find Justin sleeping like a baby. Aww hes so cute! And today I get to leave! Woo-Hoo!! My stomach graweled.. I'm hungry!! I pressed this button to let the doctor know I need him. A few seconds later he came in..

Doctor: Yes Jordyn?

Jordyn: I'm hungry.

Doctor: Alright I'll have the nurse bring up something.

Jordyn: Thank you! And I'll take my pills when she brings up the food and something to drink.

Doctor: Ok. *leaves room*

Hmmmm What to do now?? Ohh yay it looks like Justin's waking up!! Hopefully.

Jordyn: Justin? You awake?

Justin: I am now..

Jordyn: Alrighty.

Nurse:*walks through the door* Heres your breakfest. *gives her the food and leaves*

Justin: Don't forget to take --

Jordyn: Yeahh, yeahh, yeahh I know! Take my pills.

Justin: Just reminding you.

 Jordyn: I know.

I sat in my bed and took a sip of water. I took a pill out of the bottle and took it. Then I ate, but before I did Justin went down to the cafetaria to eat. When he was telling me that he sounded like he was starving. So I wasn't going to stop him. I sat there and ate my food. The nurse had brought me up a blueberry muffin, A sliced up orange and a water. The muffin was pretty big though, let me tell you that! Anyway, when I got done I just sat there waiting for Justin, but I soon got bored, so I ended up falling asleep.

Justin's pov

I went downstairs to eat when Jordyn was getting ready to start eatting. Man, I was starving! I ended up eatting like a frickin pig! I'm pretty sure I was getting stared at by everyone! But to be honest, i didnt care. At all. I finally got done and its only been an hour since I left. Dumb lines to get food.. Errrr hope Jordyns up and didn't fall asleep on me. I walked back up to her room and walked in. Dang shes asleep! Errrr, I'll just wake her up.

Justin: *shakes her a little* Jordyn? Wake up.

Jordyn: Why??. I don't wanna..

 Justin: Aww you don't wanna talk to me??

Jordyn: Ughh. Fine.

 Justin: Yay! haha.

Jordyn: Haha. I can't wait to get out of this place!

Justin: Trust me I want you out of this place just as much as you want too!

Jordyn: I'm kind of nervous to be living with you and your mom..

Justin: Noo, don't be! You'll be fine. My mom loves you!

Jordyn: Really?

Justin: Yeahh! Plus she feels really bad for you! Like you don't understand!

Jordyn: I've never had anyone that concern for me..

Justin: Well believe it because, I love you, my mom does, and Elizabeth does!

Jordyn: Oh my gosh! Elizabeth! I totally forgot! How is she doing?? Ohh I wish I could see her. I miss her. I feel bad for not telling her what happened to me.

Justin: Jordyn, Jordyn! Its ok. She knows what happened to you. You were all over the news that day your parents stabbed you. Trust me everyone knows. Elizabeth is doing fine. Shes visted a couple times, but her parents wouldn't let her stay like all day like it was with me, but shes worried about you, maybe as much as I was.