Chapter Fourteen: Finally Found.

Chapter Four: Finally Found. 

Status: Not edited. 

It had been a month.

Exactly a month since Vivanna had seen Leon; since she had last spoken to Thalia; since she had last talked to Rhonda; since she had last text-ed Reagan. 

Since she had last been calm. 

Vivanna had stopped attending school, stopped maintaining any form of contact and had started staying away in general. 

She remembered when Rhonda, Thalia and Reagan came to her house, demanding to know why she wouldn't answer their calls or attend school, Caitlin had sent them away, claiming that she was visiting her aunt outside the country. She'd done the same when her school had contacted her, demanding to know the reason of Vivanna's prolonged absence. She begged Caitlin to lie to them, reminding her that she had to abide to her wishes as she was bound to the contract. 

That amazing contract. 

Vivanna pulled her phone out for the twentieth time in a day and dialed Blake's number. It went to voice box.

Again.

Vivanna was growing infuriated; what was wrong with Blake? Had he forgotten already? If he had, how could he have done so? How could he have just given up, just like that? She growled beneath her breath as she recounted the last time she had spoken to Blake. It had been after she had gotten the following text from Thalia before she'd started avoiding her-

Thalia:

Hey! I cn't meet up right nw. Im hanging out wif Blake. Sorry! I'll mk it up to u later. :) 

C u later!

Luv u. 

Vivanna had frowned at that before she had recalled the message Thalia had sent to her when she had been with Leon. 

They were smitten. Both of them. 

And that was bad. 

Vivanna had then called Blake's number; he picked up after the eighth ring. 

"Hello?" he said, his voice bursting with glee. 

"Blake?" 

"Vivanna?" 

"Oh? It's Vivanna? Tell her I say hi." Vivanna had heard Thalia's voice in the background. Thalia was with Blake? 

"Thalia says hi." 

"Yeah," Vivanna replied, "I know, I can hear her." 

Thalia had said something that caused for Blake to let out a soft chuckle. That wasn't as hollow as it had been before. "Hello? Blake?" 

"Oh, yeah sorry. What's up? Why'd you call?" Blake had asked her, sounding impatient to get off the phone.

"Wow. That's new," Vivanna had thought. 

"Oh yeah, listen, I have to tell you something really important. I saw B-" But Vivanna had been interrupted by Blake as he chuckled and Thalia as she giggled at something that was happening on the other side of the phone line. 

"Yeah, I'm kind of busy right now." Blake had said, "Bye." 

He had cut the phone on her without waiting for a reply. 

Vivanna closed her eyes and let out a breath. All month she had been collecting data, gathering information on places to hide and carrying out all the procedures she had done years ago. She dug out the pamphlets and browsed through them; she'd packed her bags and called all the right people, making reservations, creating fake ID's and what not.