Chapter Twelve: Blinded By The Burn (Part Two)

Read the author's note at the end. It's very important.

                              Chapter Twelve: Blinded By The Burn... (Part Two.) 

Picture at the side of Leon's lighter. 

AIM FOR THIS CHAPTER: 15 votes.

Warning: NOT EDITED. 

"Leon?!" Vivanna shouted, "Are you crazy?! There's no way in hell I'm going to stay there..." 

Leon shrugged. "Fine then. Don't. You can go find a place to stay and the money to pay for that place on your own. Either way I don't care." he said before he strutted into the building, causing for Vivannas eyes to widen. 

Well he didn't really leave you a choice so..... voice of reason drawled out in her head causing for Vivanna to sigh, stare at the flickering neon lights of the pub and motel that stood before her and follow him. "Leon! Leon!" Vivanna shouted his name and watched as he came to a stop before the glass doors of the building. "What?" Leon barked back causing for Vivanna to race a little quicker to him. "I'm coming with you," Vivanna said, "But no one needs to know we're here." 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me," Vivanna addressed the receptionist of the motel as politely as possible, "I need two suites please."

The receptionist shot her a curious look before typing something onto his laptop. "Sorry, we do not have two suites available tonight. Would you like anything else?"

Vivanna sighed, "Uh, I'll be right back." She made her way towards Leon who was leaning against the wall and flicking his lighter -which she didn't know he carried- on and off. "They don't have two rooms available. They only have one."  

Vivanna watched as an undetectable emotion flashed past Leon's eyes before they hardened again. "So? Take it." he replied curtly, before noticing her expression and rolling his eyes, "Ask them for separate beds if you're so scared of me raping you." Vivanna swallowed the lump in her throat. It's finally time to let go of your fears. What better time to do that then now? voice of reason spoke in her mind. 

"Umh...uh... o-okay. And I'm not scared that you'll rape me or anything. I know you won't. But it's just that... I've never really shared a room with a guy so...umh...yeah." Vianna mumbled before she trudged back towards the receptionist. She could feel Leons gaze burning into her skull. "I'll take a single suite with two beds please." The receptionist nodded before typing in a command on his laptop and printing out a bill from a printer directly beside the laptop. "Whose name do I enlist it under?" the receptionist asked her. "Whoever's name the credit cards under..." Vivanna replied as she pulled out Leon's credit card and handed it over. The receptionist nodded, typed in a few commands on his computer and then began to speak, "Here your keys." He handed over the keys to her, "Thank you, hope you and Mister Flint Wood-" -he gestured towards Leon- "-enjoy your stay." Vivanna smiled politely at him whilst curiosity boiled in her head. Flint Wood? She headed back to Leon and tossed the keys and credit card back to him. 

"Flint Wood," Vivanna said, "Who the heck is Flint Wood?" 

Leon simply shot a smirk at her, "Didn't you say you wanted no one to know that we're here?" he said, "Now, let's go. The room calls for us."  

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                "Little sister - Thou shall not fall