Chapter 1 - Appearance & Disappearance

This my first fanfiction on wattpad - one of Percy and Chaos stories. Just a little different from the others - I hope :D Well, we'll see. I have to wish myself good luck :D

This is the end. My end. The day when my world was not only crushed to small pieces and then turned to dust, but directly swallowed me up. Like a delicious dessert.

The truth is that somewhere deep inside I already knew this would happen. Not directly but yeah - I had a feeling. Honestly, when did I ever had more than few months in peace? It was obvious - something just had to go wrong. I only didn't expect it to be this awful and horrific. I know that heroes usually end up dying in a very painful way but they at least die in tight embrace with their true love or their family. Not alone. Loneliness is reserved only for the bad ones. Those guys always suffer in the dark, quietly; just like me now. Funny, right? Few days back I was the biggest hero among demigods; Perseus Jackson, Poseidon's son who saved the Olympus - twice. And now? Everyone hates me ad calls me a traitor. I don't even remember when or how did it all start, but you know what? - I actually don't care. Not anymore. I'm already sick of it. Of my family. My friends. Gods. Everyone who dared to smile at me in past. I hate them. All of them. I've never turned against them, I've always stood by their side no matter what, saving their lazy butts. I went through Tartarus to complete the quest that gods gave us. I sacrificed everything for them and for those I called friends; for Annabeth. Especially for her. And what did I get in return? Only pain and hate.

I wanted to move away with my Wise girl to the Roman camp, start a new life there, save life. Finally, after the battle we had the chance to live a little bit more normally. So we took it and it all went wonderfully for a while. Then my mom died - more precisely was killed. My happiness started to sink deep into hell and no one tried to stop me. People started spreading rumors. Next was the accusation. That was already weeks ago. Meanwhile everyone started to believe that I'm guilty, that all the crazy lies were true. It wasn't a pleasant time but as long as I had my friends and Annabeth I was capable of anything, I was able to endure anything. I trusted them. I thought and hoped they would believe me. Holy Hera, how wrong I was.

In the end, most of them turned me down. It was when proofs of my guilt showed up. Annabeth broke up with me, left me, and soon the Olympians met in the throne room to judge me. The gods and main demigods from both camps.

Zeus announced my punishment; surprisingly, death Nemesis. They voted. I knew most of the immortals wanted me dead, especially Jason's dad. He was afraid of me and of my power. He hated me and maybe - envied me? Doesn't matter. As I said - they voted. Most of them against me - even my own dad. Only Apollo, Hermes, Aphrodite and Hades voted for me, against punishment, and from my friends - from all the present demigods - it was only Jason, Nico, Thalia, Hazel and Frank. Those were my only true friends. People who stayed beside me no matter what, but it was too late for me. They couldn't have done anything to stop this beside watching me suffer. Watch me being stripped of my immortality, which I gained with the seven after the war, and then observe as the power of gods invaded my body and started hurting me. I screamed and moaned, the pain was unendurable. Raw power bored into me, so strong, but not enough to kill me; not purposely. They tortured me slowly and after that left me on the edge of death. They sent me away to slowly die alone. Slowly and painfully. I couldn't cry or swear. I could only stare forward, silently devouring in pain. Broken. Betrayed. Almost slashed. Lying in my own blood.

Cough escapes through my dry lips, painful groan follows. My throat is on fire and I can taste blood inside my mouth. It feels like everything within my body is boiling, like everything is seething, but at the same time I'm freezing. Shivering and trembling; feeling life - the spark - slip away in slow-motion. Without escape.

I don't want to die. Not yet. Even if I don't have anyone to live for and even if I'll be alone. I don't want to go to Underworld. No. Hell no. That's not where I belong. I want a hope. A chance. I want to live onwards. I want to show them the truth and see their shocked faces. Then knock them down. Crash them. Take revenge. Make them feel humiliated and desperate. Make them scared. Scared of me. Even more than before. Absolutely terrified.

I try to move. I try to do something but I'm too weak. No go. Only my fingers slightly raise up. Shit. It's so painful, so damn painful to move, I don't have any strength or energy. I can't bring bigger muscles to move. Only those fingers. However, when I do, lady pain stabs me; hard and not only into that arm. Shit. I want to scream. I feel so frustrated and sad. Desperate. I want to yell and roar like animal. Let everything go. I want to escape.

But not die! Bloody hell, help! Please, help me! Help! I don't want to die! Why?! It's not fair!

My eyes suddenly start tearing. My sight breaks. Everything is blurry. Next - the tears pour down. So many of them. They're like waterfall, every drop meaning different emotion. Everything held by now was being released but that still isn't enough. I need to scream. To swear. Let those words slip out of my mouth. I part my lips a little and try to voice those words but that voice is missing. It's not there.

Shit.

Silent groan escapes between my lips, eyes starting to burn. They're heavy, tears still pouring down and I just want to sleep. I feel tired. I want someone to hug me. Embrace me. Protect me. I don't want to be afraid anymore, I want to feel save. Guarded. I don't want to be that guardian. No. Not like before, when I was that knight. For my mother. For my friends. For my Wise girl. I want to be shielded and save from everything. Pain. Death. Sadness. Loneliness. Especially loneliness. I need to feel wanted. I want to hear someones voice. Sweet words. Please. I need to hear - wait - I really hear something. It's not a person and those are not words but there is something. A loud crackling sound; it echoes through my ears, loud and scary. A sound that prevented me from falling asleep. Sound that forced me to open my eyes. My vision is still slightly blurry but I can see weird sparkling and a figure, tall and strong. Probably male and dressed in black clothes. Or maybe not. I can't see him sharply, only figure. A black one. And powerful. I can sense his power, bigger than my father has, or Zeus for that matter. It's scary but I can't move. I can't run away. Even if I want to and I really do.

Suddenly - he's moving. Towards me. Does he want to kill me? End it? I would be actually really grateful for that. It's like a small spark of hope in the darkness. I want to be free. Freed of that pain. I want to reach to him. But I'm too weak. Weak. Yeah, that's all I am. Weak and freak. Traitor. Killer. Scrap. Scum. Not a hero.

He's above me now. Looking down on me. I hear him say something. But I can't understand those words. Only the melody of his voice. Really low voice. Velvet voice. Pleasant. It's healing my wounds. Psychical wounds. Like honey pouring into my mouth. So sweet and warm. I can't help but smile. He bends down to me. His arms reach to me. They grab me. And then lift me from ground. Low groan escapes through my lips, when he moves with my body. The pain is worse. But still - I can feel his strong arms embrace me, he lays my head on his shoulder. And starts walking - carrying me. I can feel his breath and heartbeat. Steady and calm. Strong muscles. And heat radiating from his body. That's comforting. I like it. I don't care where he wants to take me anymore. This feels good. So good that I'm forgetting about my pain. I want to hug that guy, bury my face into his skin. And cry. Like a small child. I want to feel his comforting voice whispering into my ear. His hand ruffling my hair. I want him to let me cry on his shoulder. Let everything wash out. That's what he raises in me. Finally some nice feelings. Feelings which are making me sleepy. And I'm not fighting it anymore. I'm tired. Exhausted. I'm closing my eyes. But now with a small smile on my lips. I'm not scared anymore. Not with him. While he's here. I don't know how, but I'm sure everything's gonna be alright. He won't let me die. He's gonna save me. I am save now.

So that's why I'm closing my eyes, smiling wide and letting my mind drift away. Into comforting darkness...

---------------------------------------------------------

A little shorter than I thought it would be. But lets correct that in the next chapter.

I apologize for possible grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first part of my story. Next update will be soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters or world of Percy Jackson.