Chased.

It was still night. So now I decided to break all connections with Dark Knight pack.

" I Angel Amy Summers, break all connections with the Dark Knight Pack."

I could now feel all the connection s disappear.  I was about to sleep, when I heard my name called by one of the guys from Dark Knight call my name in the dark.

Quickly I teleported my stuff to an old abandoned shack. As I did that I saw him with a knife in his hand.

"Bitch, your coming with me." He said with a smile on his face.
When I refused he threw the knife at me injuring my arm in the process.

Being used to the pain I didn't scream. I made a run. Anywhere my feet would take me, I could hear bones cracking and in less than a minute I was thrown into a nearby tree.

A throbbing pain surfaced and I could feel hot liquid running down the side of my face. I could bearly see where I was going, my vision got blurry with every step I took.

Out of no where the huge wolf appeared and bit my arm. Now was the time I screamed. When he let go a lot of blood came rushing out.

There's no way in hell I'm going back to that dreadful place.

"Take your blouse off."
An unknown voice said in my head.

"Who are you? And who did you get in my head?"  I asked surprised.

"I'm your wolf Star. Trust me take your top off. I'm gonna come out."

I did as told and immediately I shifted into a huge black wolf with a white spot over my right eye. My fur was shiny.

Star and the bastard fought, and yet again I was thrown into another tree. In that process I shifted back to my human form and started to run.

Suddenly, I twisted my ankle and fell down. The damn bastard jumped on top of me getting ready to bite me when out of nowhere something or someone got the wolf off me.

He looked at me and then snapped the wolf's head. The man turned around and took small steps towards me and I panicked and teleported myself behind him.

He was shocked by what I did and in a flash he had me in his arms, suddenly I had this feeling to stay in his arm.

"Mate" he and Star said at the same time.

And with that I passed out in his arms.