Pranks

Angel's POV

Well its been a whole year since I found my mate, mom and people I am happy to call family.

I found out my little rider Alice has the power to heal which is so awesome. She can even communicate with spirits. Which has been really tough for her.

Poor Alice will have bad dreams every night .

"Aaaaaahhhh!" I jumped up from my sleep not wanting to wake Jason. So I teleported myself to Alice's room.

When I reached in her room the poor girl was covered in sweat and tears streaming down her face.

"Alice baby, what's wrong?" I asked her as I sat on her bed.

Nb: Alice is Jason's little sister.

"I h-had a b- bad dream." She stuttered.

"Angel please stay with me, I'm afraid to  go to sleep." She said while holding unto me.

"Can you sing me a song?" She asked with puffy red eyes.

I nodded my head and decide to sing "Cups by Ana Kendrick."

After a few minutes Alice was fast asleep in my arms.

"Jason don't panic I'm with Alice. She had a dream so I'm staying with her for the night. See you in the morning."

I mind linked Jason.

"Its OK hun. I saw when you left. Sweet dreams and love you." Jason replied.

"Love you too." Then I too fell asleep.

*next morning*

I left Alice in her room so that I could go to the restroom.

*in bathroom*

"Angel let's have some fun.* Star said in my head. For once I'm gonna agree with her.

In a flash I was back in my room to see a snoring Jason.
"Jason wake up."
I said shaking him. But he didn't budge.

"Damn he's a heavy sleeper. So I blew my breath in his face, still doesn't work, slammed the door still doesn't work. So I did the best for last, I went to the kitchen and filled a bucket with ice water and went back to the room.

" On 3. 1,    2,   3! Violet screamed in my head.

"What the hell!!!" Jason screamed jumping out of bed so fast that he fell straight on his face.
I burst out laughing at his reaction. He gave me a glare and I still cracked up.

I was laughing so much I didn't realize that he had gone for ice water and threw it on me.

Damn. It was so cold. "Jason!!!" I screamed now its his turn to crack up. 

"Oh you perv. I'm so gonna kick your ass the whole day and..." I was immediately cut off with his lips smashing against mine.

He had me up against the wall in a flash. The kiss was so intense that I really didn't notice that I had my legs wrapped around him.

Leaving a trail of kisses from my cheek going down to my neck. A moan suddenly escaped my lips. He was back at my lips in a matter of seconds.

Licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted him his tongue slipped in and began its job. Our tongues fought for dominance, which he won. I could feel his member pressing up against me.

But while doing all that I had a plan b. I already had a bottle of ketchup in my hand, while kissing him I squeezed it into his shirt.

"Next time kissing me won't be that easy." I whispered seductively and teleported.

Jason's POV

"Oh its so on." I smirked to my self.