Good News and Bad News.

Jordan's POV

It's been 3 days and I hadn't heard anything. I haven't eaten and I haven't move from outside the room. I just want my baby girl.

David our vampire chef came to me and tried to get me to drink something.

"Jordan, Angel's gonna be fine. She's a great, kind, loving, compassionate and caring person we all love her very much. She'll be up soon" David said to me.

Once again he handed me a glass with blood and i drank it and handed it back to him. He was walking back the way he came when I said

"David, thanks for everything."
He nodded his head and disappeared down the steps.

A few minutes after the room door opened and Kate came out. I stood up quickly and waited desperately for her to say something.

"Jordan, she's awake and fine. You can see her but before you do there's something you should know. She's part witch, vampire and werewolf now. She'll be stronger than ever and she has to be trained properly."

I nodded my head and prepared myself for what she will say next. I knew it was something bad.

"Jordan, I'm so sorry to tell you this but she lost the baby. It died inside of her and lost a great amount of blood. She will still be able to have children but it has to be a year or two from now."

Those words ran through my head." She lost the baby.... She lost the baby."

Kate went downstairs I could tell that she's trying not to breakdown.

I slowly walked into the room, my beautiful princess was sitting up in bed staring at her belly and rubbing small circles on it.

When she looked up  and saw me, her years began to flow. I rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry,  Jordan. I tried to protect our baby but I didn't. Why? Didn't the baby live and let me die? Why?"

She sobbed into my chest unable to stop her tears from falling.

"Shh, its alright. I love you its not your fault. I need you so much. The person to be blamed is Dark Knight pack. Please just rest."

Within a few minutes she was asleep in my arms.

4 weeks after.

Angel has become stronger and build a relationship with her mom. She trained hard everyday.  All vampires trained with her.

She managed to get over the death of our unborn child. But the anger remains.

And the situation about her mother being alive I'm surprised that she took that situation pretty good.