Taken.

Jordan's POV

Angel's voice rang in my head. After asking me for help, her words were jumbled.

I ran straight to our room and kicked the door off its hinges and a sweet smell filled the air and knew exactly that it was silver.

I growled and I could tell that whatever happened was serious. I hoped that Angel is fine.
She was two weeks pregnant with our baby.

What I saw next got me even angrier, there was a small amount of blood and I knew than and there that my princess was hurt.
I ran back downstairs and everyone looked at me.

"Angel's missing." I said.

I asked the wolves to state the name of their packs . In all 10 were invited but 11 showed up.

"Its the Dark Knight pack." A woman said. She looked to be about 35.

"How do you know that?" I asked her anger clearly could be heard in my voice.

"Because I'm Angel's mother, Kate." The woman said.

Angels POV

My head hurts a lot. I slowly opened my eyes. When they got accustomed to my surroundings I saw that my hands and feet were bound, scratch that I'm bound to a fucking table.

I tried to teleport my self but its not working. I think this place is enchanted.

"You wake." And I felt a slap across the face.

I was taken off the table and started to receive punches and kicks. I tried to protect the life growing in me, that's when my arms were yanked back and received a few punches and kicks to my stomach.

There's a lot of pain in my stomach, I felt warm liquid rising up to my mouth and I threw up s great amount of blood.

"I hope you rot in hell like your mother." Mike said while taking a fist full of my hair forcing me to look up at him.

I received another slap, then I felt two strong arms tying me to cell bar. And my top was torn off.

That's when I saw my father with a whip in his hand. He started beating me.

*30 minutes later*

" I can't believe that I'm still alive." I said to myself.

" We'll forever be strong." Star whispers.

" Star how many whip lashes did we get?" I asked.

"32." Star managed to let out a small growl.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my head and it hurts. Blacking out again.

Kate's POV

I told the vampires about everything. And that Angel is werewolf, vampire and a witch. I was only half human half witch. When her father killed me the human side of me died but the witch side of me lived.

Jordan's POV

Despite the circumstances it was nice to meet the mother of my mate. We were noe in the forest searching for Angel.

"Jordan we found her." My second in command's voice came to my head.

I followed his scent till I smelled Angel's. When I saw her I was hurt, pissed, and angry. She was not wearing a top just a shorts. She had cuts and bruises, fresh and dry blood.

I immediately took her in my arms and could tell that she was injected with silver. I could smell it in her blood. I ran back home.

After a while. When I rushed in the house everyone had the same look that I had in my eyes a moment ago to kill whoever did this to my mate their princess.

Her mother broke down for a while and said that she will look after her. I took my mate and her mom to my room and left them while I sat outside the room and waited for a miracle to happen.