Wedding Day.

2 months after.

Angels POV.

Standing in my beautiful white ball fluffy gown dress with red vine like designs from my waist up to my boobs, my hair curled and taking in a deep breath of the ocean breeze.

Yep, our wedding is on a beach in Jamaica.

"Angel, it's time." My mom whispered in my ear pulling me out of my thought.

The music played while my mother guided me down the aisle to my handsome Jason dressed in a white tuxedo.

When we reached at the end of the aisle. My mom gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and placed my hand in Jason's.

Staring into his eyes, seeing that all I wanted in this whole wide world was actually him the love of my life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman together as one." The preacher said.

"If there is any one here today, who does not want these two together, speak now or forever hold your peace." He said.

Silence consumed us except for the waves dancing on the shore line.

"These two have something to say from the heart."

Turning to face Jason, he looked me in his eyes and said,

"I, Jason Jordan Wilson, take you Angel Rose Summers to be my wife. You are the only one for me, you are the air I breath, the one I cherish, the one I truly belong with forever and ever. Please take this ring as a symbol of my love." He said and slipped the ring on my hand.

"I, Angel Rose Summers, take you Jason Jordan Wilson to be husband. When I was consumed by darkness you pulled me into the light, when I needed love you gave that to me. I don't need roses or a fancy home because I already found the place for me. My place is with you, you are all I need and love. Please take this ring as a symbol of my love." I replied and slipped the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your bride." The priest said with a smile.

Facing back Jason, he slowly pulled me into him. Staring into his loving eyes he bent down and captured my lips with his.

There were applause around us. Breaking the kiss Jason scooped me up in his arms bridal style and spun me around. When i was back on my feet we both ran down the aisle.

3 years after.

Angel's POV

After our wedding, life has been great. We moved to California with our pack and our two beautiful children. Twins, Gloriana and Justiana. Still fighting rouge vampires and wolves and still got my Jason who has gotten stronger everyday and I just fall in love with him everyday. Thank you for reading this book about my life. Who knows I might stop by in your hometown. We lived happily and fighting ever after.

THE END.

******************************

On guys this is the end. My other book will be up soon. Titled,
The Blood Bender & The Three Vampire Princes. Remember to leave a vote and comment. I love you guys so much.

-AdrianaPinkStar. With lots of love. Would like to thank all of you who followed me and those who are those who are reading. Love you guys forever.