Chapter Twenty-Eight

Ronnie's POV 

My nice sleep was soon ended when sunlight shone through the curtains. Groaning, I turned around and layed on my side. Feeling around for Niall, my hand surprisingly found nothing but the bed sheets and empty space. 

Panicing, I sat up right, looking around his old room.

Niall's parents let us stay at his old childhood house while we came down for the weekend. His folks were more than willing to meet me, and they welcomed us with open arms.

It was nice to find that even though Niall was a worldwide super star, his parents still treated him the same. Fame isn't everything, and just because Niall is known to most teenage girls, that doesn't mean he'll change for better or worse. 

The funny thing is, Niall's mom still ordered him to do chores, and I even offered to help with the dishes. His childhood home was cozy, and that made me feel safe. 

It was so...

normal.

I heard a shower running from the bathroom, and guessed Niall had gotten up early for our flight. Picking up my phone off the charger, I saw I had four missed calls. One from Cher, two from Val, and one from Zayn.

Trust me, I feel awful leaving Val behind, but Niall insisted I come to Ireland with him. Plus, space from all the drama back home is exactly what I needed. This was the perfect opprotunity, and I wasn't going to let it slip out of my grasp.

The water stopped running, and after hearing the shower curtain being pulled back, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

To my surprise, the guy who came out of the bathroom was definitely not Niall. His hair was a darker brown, and he looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days.

The mystery man didn't seem to notice me, but when he dropped the towel from his hips, I gasped loudly and my hands went to shield my eyes.

His hands tried to grab his towel, which was lying on the ground.

"Oh my god!" He yelled, and that's when I heard the door open.

"What the hell?! Greg?!" 

Niall's voice was loud and almost furious.

"What are you doing here?! More importantly, why are you getting naked in front of my girl?!"

"Mum and pa let me stay here for the weekend! I didn't know you were coming to visit too! My shower head is broken, I'm sorry. By the way, nice catch. She's quite something, little brother."

Even with my eyes still glued shut, I chuckled a bit, and I could feel my cheeks faintly heat up.

"Greg, get your damn towel on. Cover up idiot." 

I heard a little mumbling before warm hands wrapped around my face.

"He's gone babe. You can open your eyes now."

I shook my head quickly.

"Nope, nuh uh. I just saw your brother's man hood. I'm officially scarred for life."

Niall laughed a little, before finally prying my hands away from my eyes.

Dangerously stealing a peek around the room, the only person I saw was my boyfriend.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I quickly pecked him on the lips, and walked tiredly to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"So," Niall began while I scrubbed the morning taste out of my mouth.

"I know the perfect place for brunch before our flight."

Val's POV

"Okay, that was all the movies you had. We've been watching flicks all day Val, it's time to call it a night. No more alcohol either."

I groaned and threw my head back.

"But Cher Bear! I'm just now starting to have fun!"

Slurring a little more, I stumbled into the kitchen and scanned my fridge, finding another full bottle of liquior. It looked like it hadn't even been touched.

"Oooooohhhh. Yum." 

Grabbing the glass bottle, I looked at it desirably. This was my only hope to forget about... him. 

Cher quickly grabbed my new found love out of my hands, and I threw myself on the floor, sobbing.

"No, no no no. Valerie you can't just get drunk thinking Zayn will be erased from your mind by tomorrow morning."

"Don't say that name!" I screamed, crawling my pitiful self to the couch.

"Just leave me alone." 

Cold water was thrown on my face, and I gasped, my drunken state finally becoming a bit sober.

"Listen, Val. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry Ronnie isn't here, because I know at a time like this you'd prefer her over me. But I promise you  I will do all I can to help you through this until she gets back. Alright?"

My lips curved into a smile then. She really cares.

"Cher, that means a lot. I'm sorry for being so rude. I've just never dealt with something like this before. My heart, it just... hurts."

She nodded in understanding, and pulled me into a big hug.

"Come on, we have a long day tomorrow. Let's get you to bed. Incase you didn't know, the results come back tomorrow morning."

"Um, what results?"

Cher turned to face me, a pitied look in her eyes.

"Macy's pregnancy results, Valerie. We'll know who the father of her child is by 10 am."

A/N DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN. So. Is Zayn really the father? What's going to happen? And will Val ever have the strength to forgive him?

Tell me what your guess is in the comments box. I love talking to you guys :)

8 comments and 8 votes to update.

~Jasmine xxx