Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Val's POV

Phone? Check. Hair? Check. Pepper spray? Check. Hey, don't judge me, a girl has got to be prepared. Alright where was I?

Oh yeah.

Lip gloss? Check. Condoms? Wait, what?!

I looked down into my purse and found the little plastic cased rubbers filled to the brim.

There was only one person who could've done this.

Ronnie.

Jesus! That girl knows I don't fool around like that! I'm going to kill her.

But not right now. Zayn should be here any moment to pick me up.

Mmm...Zayn. I sighed and took a seat on the couch.

He was leaving tomorrow.

Tonight was his last night before finishing his tour in Washington, so we thought it would be best if we spent our last hours together.

Romantic right?

I didn't know exactly where we were going, but luckily this time, Zayn promised there was no blind fold included. He also mentioned to bring a bathing suit, so I guess we were going to be swimming.

I already had my bathing suit on, and layered up with a cute lace tank top and some blue high-waisted shorts. The look satisfied me.

I was never really a girl that liked to get dressed up for a date, so a casual night out with Zayn was exactly what I needed.

Taking a small glance at my phone, it beeped with a text.

From: Z Bear

I smiled when I realized it was him. Don't judge the name, I wasn't even the one who put his contact in. This was all Harry's doing.

Opening the message, I read quickly that he was pulling up in the drive way. I yelled to my parents a sweet goodbye, and rushed out the door with my cross body purse.

"Oh, no no no. I am not getting on that."

Zayn was leaned up against a slick black motorcycle, his hair slightly gelled up in a quiff. His bad-boy vibe was complete with a white t-shirt and black jeans while he took a puff of his smoke.

He laughed softly, "Oh come on babe, it's fun! Besides, if you don't get on, I might just have to leave you here. With your parents."

I coughed a bit and scratched my neck.

Anything but that.

"O-on second thought, the motorcycle doesn't seem that bad."

He smiled triumphantly, winking at me as I swung my leg over the bike. Zayn handed me an extra helmet, and I clicked together the buckle.

His bike roared to life, and I jumped at the sound.

"Ready?" He asked, looking back at me.

When I didn't answer, one of his hands trailed up my leg to my hands which were cupped in my lap. He took mine in his, and placed them around his torso so that they were secure around his body.

"Hold on." And with that, we were out of my drive way and booking it down the road.

I didn't say anything the entire time, just sang "Small Bump" quietly to my self in order to keep calm.

Singing helps me, what can I say?

I could feel the bike slow down, but I didn't have the confidence to open my eyes. They stayed shut, and I buried my face further into Zayn's back.