Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

A/N I promised I would update tonight, so here ya go lovely readers :) ~Jasmine xx

Niall's POV

"Flight 209 to Los Angeles, California is now taking off. All passengers must fasten their seat belts and we should arrive at our intended destination in approximately two hours. Thank you, and have a nice flight."

This is it.

Ronnie, I'll see you soon.

Ronnie's POV

It's ringing...

Still ringing...

I decided to try Niall's cell one last time before grabbing something for dinner, and at least this time it didn't go straight to voice mail.

That's when it stopped ringing, and there was slight breathing on the other line.

"Niall? Babe?"

"Who is this?" My heart dropped at the feminine voice on the other end.

I checked the time. It was 9:45 in Washington and he had an album signing in the morning. Why did he have a girl over?

Was he...

No.

NO.

"Um, is Niall there?" The voice that came out was hoarse and shaky, and my hand could barely hold onto the phone.

"No, this is Macy. Niall isn't here."

I stared blankly at the wall as I dropped the phone, and soon, I was on my knees, attempting to pull myself together.

"Macy" disconnected the call after she heard me start to sob, and it felt like my world was crashing around me.

How could I have been so stupid?!

Stop crying.

NOW.

Viciously wiping away my stray tears, I got up and decided to do the best thing any girl could do in a situation like this.

A situation where the boy you love breaks your heart.

You go get wasted.

---

At this point my brain wasn't processing complete thoughts, just little unfinished sentences that had my emotions flowing in rollercoasters.

A random guy at the club tried to dance with me, but I beat his ass and just downed another shot.

Signaling the bartender for more pints, I counted off my reasons for popping liquor at the moment.

This is for Niall leaving.

I thought as I threw my head back and felt the familiar burning sensation in my throat.

And this is for him cheating.

And this, this is for all the pain he caused on my heart.

As my buzz began to rise some more, I decided to plot a little revenge on him.

What is something Niall would hate?

Something he wouldn't want me to do?

Oh, I know.

This'll be good.

"Veronica Moore, tonight you're going swimming." I whispered to myself as an ecstatic grin washed over my face.

Yes.

Let's go swimming.

Niall's POV

"Attention, this is your captain speaking; We have had a safe flight, and officially landed in LA. Thank you for flying with us."