Chapter Twenty-Three

Ronnie's POV

I moaned as Niall hungrily bit my bottom lip, and pulled my hips closer to his, desperate for touch.

We'd been waiting for Zayn to finally check into the hotel with Harold and Li, so what better way to pass the time than a small make-out session?

You're exactly right.

Absolutely nothing.

My breath got harsher when his hands dove under my shirt, but it wasn't like a code red to stop or anything.

I'll admit, I am a virgin.

I mean, obviously.

Niall was my first kiss. And as a teen, an older teen, of course my hormones inside were screaming to go all the way.

But I didn't want to.

Not yet.

But then again, I did.

Hastily ripping Niall's tank off, I took a moment to eat him up with my eyes.

His toned muscles and defined chest made his skinnier look instantly disappear.

Niall was ripped.

Not wasting anymore time, my lips met his again in a hazy bliss, wanting nothing more than him and him only.

I laid his back down on the bed, and settled myself to where I was straddling him.

A throaty groan left Niall's mouth as I subconsciously licked my lips.

My back was arched as I went for him again, this time attacking his neck.

He seemed happy, and moved his neck to give me more room to work.

Small love bites were left on his skin, and right before I finished the third one, my teeth grazed the pulsing skin, and Niall moaned in content.

Soon we were flipped over, and he tugged on the belt loops of my jeans, pulling us closer.

"I want you so bad." His voice came out husky, which was something I could really get used to.

Was I ready for this?

Ready to lose my precious "V-Card" as some call it?

My dearest virginity, you are now being given away.

"I-"

A loud knock came from the other side of the door, followed by Harry's voice, and the sound of skin smacking skin.

"Ow! Li what the hell?!"

Oh, Harry.

"Fuck." Niall muttered, laying back on the bed sighing, and pushing a hand through his hair.

I smiled softly and gently pecked his lips.

"We'll finish this later."

And with one jolt of confidence, I pulled a smooth little wink.

That shut him up pretty well.

My hand took hold of the door knob, pulling it open to greet the boys.

"Hey Harry, Liam."

They smiled beamingly and I pulled them in for a hug.

"I missed you guys."

"We missed you too Nie Nie."

That was a nickname I sorta picked up from the boys. Everyone really called me that now, except for Niall, who usually either called me by my name or the occasional "Princess".

Not that I minded at all.

After our greeting, one person was left in the door way. One person I was waiting to see all night.

"Hey Zayn."

He waved shyly and didn't say a word.

Not until I outstretched my arms did he really come into the room.

Zayn cautiously walked towards my potential hug, and my eyebrows raised in slight impatience.

Just when he thought he was safe, when he thought I was actually going to forgive him.

My hand clapped against the skin on his face, so hard, he hit the floor in shock.

The boys' quiet laughter was heard behind me, and I lifted a finger, almost instantly silencing them.

Kneeling down, I looked at Zayn, who was muttering to himself he deserved what he got.

"Now Zayn, if you think you would've been forgiven that easily, think again."

And with a triumphant look, I added.

"Welcome to your first night in hell."

A/N Hurray! Finished chapter twenty three!

Did you guys like it? Not too dramatic? What do you think is going to happen to Val and Zayn?

Plz comment guys! I love talking to you all!

8 votes and 8 comments to update!

~Jasmine Xx