Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

At first, I was a bit scared to wake up.

Last night with Niall, was amazing; I wouldn't regret it at all. The only problem is that I'm worried he might.

Obviously I'm new to the whole "in bed" thing, and I flat out told him I'm a virgin, so I guess everything's okay. Right?

Bracing myself for what lies ahead of me, my eyes slowly opened.

I took in a sharp breath when I saw Niall laying there, fully naked, and to my surprise, staring back at me.

A little uncomfortable, I shifted a bit, and Niall's eyebrows furrowed in return.

"Something wrong Princess?"

The corners of my mouth twitched upwards on the sound of my nickname, but right now was a serious matter.

"Was I, any good? Did I do something wrong?"

He just stared at me for a while then.

Oh my god.

I was bad.

I knew it.

Idiot.

Idiot idiot idiot...

I gasped as Niall took both my arms and flipped me over, so he was hovering over me.

Fighting the urge to look under the sheets, I gazed into his eyes questioningly.

"Last night was the best night of my entire life. I want you to know that."

The resistance in my lips were soon gone and I finally smiled broadly.

"Really?"

Niall nodded, and lowered his head.

Our lips met and I pulled him closer, not caring that we were both naked.

Screw it.

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him, softly kissing into my hair.

"I love you Ronnie."

My heart still jumped whenever he said that. It always brightened me up.

"I love you too Niall."

Val's POV

My alarm buzzed and I groaned, my hand searching the side of my bed for the little snooze button.

Checking the time, I saw it was 8:00 AM. Stretching out of bed, I lazily made my way to the bathroom.

After putting on my running clothes and grabbing my IPod, I set off jogging down my neighborhood sidewalk.

Liam told me I need to get as much exercise as possible after my...

attack.

Staying healthy was the main goal at the moment, and I hate the gym.

Running was really my only option, and what's better, is that it gives me time to think.

I'm required to drink a bottle of water every three hours and run as often as I can.

It's not an awful task, but it takes away from talking to Zayn a lot.

Come to think of it, I haven't called Zayn in almost a week.

I mentally cursed myself for forgetting. Valerie Novell may be quite a smart girl, but remembering things is just not easy for her.

I even forgot to pick up my sister from day care last monday!

Okay, maybe that was a bit too personal, and might I add irresponsible, but nobody ever found out!

At least, my mom didn't anyway.

Today was what? Friday?

Mom and dad already left for work, which leaves me to pick up Casey from after-school day care.

Maybe to you day care for Casey is a bit extreme, considering she's going into the fourth grade, but if she is at home alone, all hell would be broken loose.

Trust me, it ain't pretty.

Ever since Casey found out that Zayn and I were dating, she's been on my case non-stop.

She asks me stupid questions too, like if Harry really sleeps naked, or if Liam is really cheating on Dani.

Casey is all about the latest gossip, and I guess for her age that's normal.

Or, at least I hope it is.

Finally jogging back onto my street, I caught a glimpse of the porch and saw two girls standing there.

What's going on?

Slowly walking up the steps, I cleared my throat and they both turned towards me, smirking.

The first girl reminded me of somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The second girl I had no idea of knowing.

Maybe she wasn't from around here.

"Are you Valerie?"

The first girl snapped, and that's when I contemplated on calling Ronnie.

"Yes? Who are you guys?"

The taller one crossed her arms, but ruined the intimidating vibe when she nearly tripped in her seven inch heels.

I hadn't realized I let out a small chuckle until the first girl sent a harsh glare my way, and I took cover staring blankly at the ground.

The second girl snapped her fingers at me; I looked up at her, scared at first, but crossed my arms in defiance.

"Oh, you don't remember when Ronnie and I fought at the beach? Your skank friend is a real bitch. She broke my nose. But that's not why we are here. Your boyfriend Zayn? Yeah, he had a little falling out with my sister here, Macy."

A/N I'm not gonna say anything because this chapter gave me the chills and the feels right now are too strong i gtg okay

8 comments and 8 votes to update

Kisses~ Jasmine Xx