Packing Up

Your POV;

I woke up in my bed, not remembering much about the previous night, I had probably just slept after we came home.
I was wearing my (animal) onesie pyjamas. I also had my (length) hair in a low ponytail. I pulled the blankets over my head as the curtains were opened, shining the bright sun directly at me.

"Morning, Bowser." I mumbled through the blankets.

"Morning, get up." Bowser said with unusual excitement in his voice.

He pulled out a suitcase and a backpack.

"What are we doing, am I going home?" I asked, confused, rubbing my tired eyes.

"No, we're going on vacation." Bowser corrected.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A couple places, it'll be fun. Plus I have some catching up to do with friends." Bowser pulled the blankets off of me.

"Now I'm cold." I giggled, curling up in a ball.

"No you aren't. Get ready to leave and breakfast will be up in an hour." Bowser laughed, walking towards the stairs.

I shut my door and picked out some clothes: a long turquoise dress that just went past my knees with a silver belt along with black flats. I had straightened my hair to make it look nicer. I heard an impatient knock on my door.

"Can I come in yet? And why do women take so long, even tomboys." Bowser laughed to himself.

I opened the door and stepped out with my empty bags.

"Good, you already packed." Bowser smiled, not realizing I hadn't.

"I'm not finished yet! I just got ready." I giggled pulling my luggage bags and suitcase back into my room.

I packed everything I needed and threw some extra stuff to read and entertain myself with. I then was finally finished and brought my things to the stairs.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"A bit, just go upstairs and make sure you brought everything." He replied.

I walked upstairs into my room. And shut the door so it would be a bit quieter. I rummaged around my room, but found nothing new, apart from a
Wii-U. Within no time, breakfast had came and I started to eat.

Bowser's POV;

I was already to leave, I had put Y/N and my stuff in the doomship and we were ready to leave.

"Time to go!" I called.

Y/N elegantly walked downstairs and we walked onto my doomship.

"Thought we were going to an airport, but this is okay too." She smiled, making me forget about how sad I was that both of my parents were dea- DAMNIT!

Now I going to cry...

I politely showed her her room and went into my room to be alone. I looked out my window onto the deck to see Y/N reading on a lawn chair.

"You actually read?" I asked in a confused matter.

"Yeah. Doesn't everyone?" She asked.

"Reading's over-rated!" I shut my window and continued to cry.

Meanwhile, everyone is going
go-karting, playing Mario party, playing sports without me!

They don't even bother to tell me. Hmph...

I lied on my bed, trying to relax, but not being able to clear my mind about everything. Everyone was having fun when I was kidnapping Peach! Now, I've kidnapped her daughter, and everyone hates me!  Sapphire does like it here though, she does slightly hate me, but at least isn't a big fat jerk like everyone else! As I negatively thought about everyone, Mario sent me a text:

Ima_yo_plumber: Hey, wanna come go-karting with us?

King_of_Awesomeness: WTF! How did u get my #?

Ima_yo_plumber: U gave it 2 me last year @ go-karting.

King_of_Awesomeness: ohhhhhh.

Ima_yo_plumber: are you coming or what?

King_of_Awesomeness: nah!

    Ima_yo_plumber has been blocked  
              from your contacts list.

___________________________

Sorry it was a bit shorter than my other chapters; but next chapter will be awesome!

-Sapphire