Alone

Your POV:

"Don't worry, I feel much better." I assured.

"You were so cold and I thought you might be dead." Bowser exaggerated.

"Well, I'm not." I frowned.

"You just rest here. I'll be back in a bit." Bowser got up and my bedroom.

Don't leave me here alone!

I tried to get up but my body refused to listen.

Get up already!

I sighed. It was no use! I couldn't get up!

Alone as usually.

I was always alone. My parents kinda loved me. But my uncle hated me! I got everything but love and happiness. I tried to call Bowser's name, but my throat was too sore. I coughed, only making faint moans. I laid motionless in bed. Tired, weak, cold and sick. I pushed myself up and crawled to the door. I gently twisted the door knob.

What? Why is it locked?!

I crawled back into my bed and fell asleep. But I kept waking up. I just had the awful feeling something wasn't right.

Bowser's POV:

I quietly walked down the hallway and realized that the stupid Mario brothers aren't coming! It's been over a week, and I haven't seen them once or heard reports.

"Kammy!" I called.

"Yes, sir?" She asked.

"Go summon my minions, I feel a little unsure of them coming, again." I frowned.

"Yes, Lord Bowser." The magickoopa disappeared with a wave of her wand.

I ran upstairs onto the roof and ran up to my telescope. Yeah. I have a telescope. But that doesn't make me a stupid nerd. I peered through to see those idiots surely enough killing everyone in their path.

"Kamek!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I sent Kammy to go summon some minions earlier, and I just need you to make more and make them stronger." I ordered.

"Yes, sir." The magickoopa vanished with a wave of his wand.

I peered into the telescope.

"What in the actual fuck..."

MARIO JUST KILLED KAMMY!

I quickly jumped into the clown cart and flew over to them.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR'E DOING?" I furiously roared.

"My a-job!" Mario smiled.

"Speak English, idiot." I growled.

"But I'm-a Italian!" He frowned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know your boring life story." I groaned, sick of his constant bullshit.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! It all started when the a-"

"I said I remembered your stupid story, that doesn't mean I want to hear it!" I yelled.

"Oh-a, where's-a Y/N." He asked.

"Huh?"

"Where's-a Y/N." Mario asked.

"I don't know, maybe if you didn't kill the woman who raised me when you ruined my life, I would know!" I picked up the plumber and threw them as far as the eye can see.

"Oh my God!" Kamek cried.

"Yeah, what should we do?" I asked.

"I'm not to sure, my magic isn't strong enough to bring her back." Kamek wept.

"Just try!" I encouraged.

Kamek waved his wand, but Kammy laid motionless.

"Let's just go back and take her to the hospital." I suggested.

"We have a hospital?" Kamek said with a puzzled expression.

"Yeah, every time I get hurt after a fight, I need serious medical attention." I explained.

"Okay, sir. I'll meet you there."Kamek waved his wand and both magickoopas disappeared.

I hopped into my clown cart and flew back to dark land. Kamek and I took her to the hospital. The doctors hooked up all the weird machine thingys and laid her on a bed. I left right after, because nobody had checked on Y/N.

Hai