Beaches and Goodbye Forever

Your POV:

I wandered through the passageway.

What is this place?

I quietly walked, only sounds were my footsteps echoing. It was very cold and dirty in this place. I'm still not sure what this is. I started to walk further and found a tall door along a wall.

Why doesn't Bowser tell me these things...

I opened it and found a small closet, but not just a closet! A fricken shrine of me. Pictures, hairs(ew!), candles, everything! But what scared me the most was I saw a cell labeled; Y/N.

Bowser's going to keep me in this weird shrine thing for the rest of my life! I've got to get out of here!

I opened the door and ran straight as fast as I could, but I ran into a wall, a soft wall, a warm, scaled, Bowser.

I started to run away as fast as possible but he grabbed my whole body with only one, huge hand and picked me up.

Jeeze, he sure loves to change his height.

"Please no!" I screamed, starting to cry.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned, obviously being sarcastic.

"You know why!" I wailed.

"No I don't." He replied, being a stupid fat jerk!

"Yes you do!" I cried, crying more than ever.

"No, I like seriously have no idea!" He anxiously explained.

"You're not going to-" I was interrupted by my intense heavy breathing.

"No, I'm not, even though I have no idea what you're talking about." Bowser promised.

"I went into the closet and, and, there was this, this thing and it, it was like, like a, thing and I was going to be locked away, and, and." I stammered.

"It's okay, you probably just went through my favourite door. Whatever you think of is created in there."

Bowser stepped inside and it appeared that we were in the real world. We were at a nice boardwalk at a sunset. Bowser wasn't Bowser though. He was a man, but not the one that I knew.

"Why do you always want to look different?"

"I just thought you might like me better as a human. Plus I told you I was twenty seven."

"I don't."

"What? Okay fine I'll change back."

"Bowser" was surrounded by bright lights and shiny particles and grew back into himself.

"Much better."

I watched the beautiful sun set, leaving the sky a pink and orangey colour that were mixed in a bit, leaving a perfect ombré pattern. I was wearing my regular dress, only it had a nice black diamond studded belt and the dress and a long train of soft silky fabric, giving the front almost a skirt appearance. It felt weird feeling the calm breeze on my exposed legs because me dresses were all long.

"Can I ask you something?"

Bowser's POV:

"Sure, Y/N."

"Why are we here?"

"I just wanted to go somewhere nice."

"It is very lovely here."

"I'm glad you like it here."

"Are you kidding! It's amazing!"

She elegantly jumped off the boardwalk, onto the dry sand and ran around the shore. I of course chased after her. It felt amazing to be free and laugh for once in my life!
No one to yell at me or make me cry.

"Dammit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot, Kammy's dying!"

"Who?"

"I'll explain on the way."

After we returned home, we ran up to the hospital and went to Kammy's room.

"Is she okay?"

The shyguy doctors sadly shook their heads.

I ran up to her bed, and realized they had taken her off life support.

"Kammy's......dead."

I started to cry a bit. I've never cried. Only when Kammy wouldn't let me plot my world domination as a genius child.

"Goodbye."

Y/N pushed past everyone and stood next to me. My size always seems to change a lot, Y/N is very tall, but doesn't even stand tall enough to reach my studded black arm bands.

I cupped my arm around her, and managed to hold me tears back.

"Kamek died as well, he couldn't keep up with everyone and died from a stroke."

Both my parents are dead. I was adopted, but I still loved them a lot.

This is all my fault. I'm just terrible.

___________________________

Yay! I'm on Christmas break!

Hallelujah!

That means more chapters!

I'm trying to upload as many as possible, I'm having so much fun writing this!!!!

-Sapphire