Chapter 12

“OH MY GOD WATCH OUT!!” I screamed as I put my hands over my eyes. Harry had grabbed me when I wasn’t paying attention and dropped me in a shopping cart and before I could climb out he had started to run with the thing in front of him.

“WE’RE GOING TO HIT THAT WALL” Harry screamed.

“AAAAAAAAH” was my reaction. Then we crashed. When removed my hands from my face I saw that I was in front of a white wall. I turned to look at Harry and I found him lying on the floor laughing a little bit too hard. People were staring and I didn’t like that.

 “Nice one.” I said to him after I climbed out of the trolley.

“You’re not hurt are you?” Harry asked me while he was pushing himself up.

“No I’m not, but I could have been.” I said, in what I hoped was a stern voice, but I didn’t do a very good job at that.

“You’re not hurt, so there is no problem. It was fun to hear you scream.” Harry laughed. I playfully slapped him and moved forward so we could actually get grocery shopping done. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back. “You’re not mad, are you?” he asked in a tender voice. I shook my head and kissed him quickly.

~~~~~~ ~

“I really love cappuccino!” I exclaimed, after Harry had bought me some in a Starbucks. We walked through Green Park and somewhere in the middle we sat down on a bench. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, but it was rather cold, so I snuggled myself against Harry.

“You know,” Harry said, “you look really cute with a red nose.”

“I don’t have a red nose!” I said, but I knew it was probably true so I started laughing.

“Yes, love, you do have a red nose.” And he kissed my nose. “But I happen to like your red nose.” And he kissed my nose again. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and we just sat there, staring into the beautiful park.

~~~~~~~~

“Nope,” I said, while Harry was trying to kiss me. “Harry, not here.” I mumbled. “Why not?” He said in a husky voice and he leaned in a bit more. Our foreheads were touching now. It was hard to give in to the temptation but there were so many people in this park at the moment and I didn’t want to get Harry in trouble with the media. Harry had started to kiss my ear and kept kissing my cheeks until he arrived at my mouth and it was rather hard not to give in to the temptation, so I kissed him softly.

When Harry broke the kiss after a few minutes I grinned, got up and ran away, laughing out loud. It took Harry a few seconds to realise what happened, but then he got up as well and ran after me, also laughing. I made the mistake of looking back, because I lost speed and Harry was able to grab me. His grip on me was too strong for me to break and Harry lifted me in the air.

“HARRY PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled but it was no good, Harry would release me. “Harry, please?” I begged because we were getting stared at.

“Okay I’ll put you down. Under one condition.” Harry said and I heard a mischievous tone in his voice. He put me down and I turned around. “What’s that one condition?” I asked him. “I get to kiss you,” he whispered in my ear. His voice was so seductive that all I could say was “Oh”, before our mouths crashed together and we started kissing rather passionately. Slowly we walked back until my back hit a tree. Harry’s hands were tangled in my hair and my hands clenched his shirt, trying to pull him even closer.

 ~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed, legs crossed over each other and my back against the wall. I was looking at the pictures Harry and I made that afternoon. We still weren’t an official couple, even though we acted like one. I sighed. It’s not that I minded it that much, because Harry had said that he really liked me quite a few times now, and making it official wouldn’t change anything in our behavior around each other. But on the other hand, Harry had thousands, if not millions of girls that wanted to be in the position I was. He could choose any of them if he wanted. I didn’t think he wanted it, but he could. I decided some music would do me good so I put on my mp4-player. I scrolled through my playlist until I found my favourite, “Stay” by Rihanna.