Chapter 13- Happily Ever After

I stormed in my room and locked the door. I finally let the tears freely stream down my face. The way I looked at her spoke volumes of the actual pain I feel inside my chest. I didn't say anything, I just ran to her side and threw my arms around her neck and she pulled me in a warm embrace as soon as she felt the intensity of my emotion.  I sobbed in her arms while she stroke circles on my back soothingly.

"Hey, Camz. It's ok." she mumbled. Just by looking at those green orbs calm me down a bit.

"I...I'm really sorry Lauren." I said, breathless from excessive amount of pain and hatred I feel in my chest.

"It's ok. I'm ok now." Her hands cupping my face and that reassuring smile on her face convinced me to calm down. "Hey what's your plan?" she asked.

"I don't-" I was stopped when a crazy thought occupied my head.

"What?" She asked, perplexed of what was on my mind.

"Lauren, can we runaway?" I told her, Lauren looked at me interestingly. "That's a good idea isn't it? This family will never let me be with you and I can't let them separate us anymore. I need you." I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed her soft flawless skin.

"Y-you mean like...you're willing to forget about all these and runaway with me?" she stuttered, seem so surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yeah," I nodded. "if that's what we can do for now just to be with each other then I don't have to care about anything else except you." I reached out and held her hand tightly as I looked at her straight in the eyes. "Please Lauren?"

"O-ok, if that's what you want. I'll gladly do it." She gave me a smile and kissed the side of my head, I pulled her in a tight hug and breathed out.

We immediately packed our bags and waited until midnight to finally make a move.

We knew when we walk out the house, there's gonna be no turning back.

But before we do it, we tiptoed to Sofi's room making sure we don't make any noise and saw my little sister sleeping in her little bed. I can't go somewhere without even saying goodbye to her.

"Oh my God, it's Sofi." Lauren whispered with excitement in her voice.

"We can't wake her up." I whispered.

"ok." She answered with sadness in her voice and just looked at the sleeping princess lovingly. I adore just how she truly loves my sister, I mean they had a good time together in the island and my sister was just the happiest when she's around Lauren.

"She's so sound and she grew prettier." she said, looking at my sister adoribly. "Hey, I'm really glad to see you Sofi. I promise I'll take care of your sister and when we get back, I'll make more beautiful butterfly wings for you." She leaned in closer and grabbed Sofi's pinky and tangled it on her own. "That's my promise."

We shared a smile and she took a step back and just watched us.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I would do this one day." I kissed my sister's temple and lingered there for a second before my tears could reach her soft baby skin. "I love you Sofia, Kaki just have to...leave for awhile but I'll be back as soon as everything's fine. I'll come back for you, butterfly queen 1." Tears finally escaped my eyes and watched her for a moment and leaned in to give her a final kiss on the cheek.

"Camz?" I felt Lauren's hand on my back and that's a cue for me to stand up.

"Yeah. ok" I gave my sleeping sister another look and I can't stop crying a little too hard. I composed myself looking at Lauren's eyes.