Chapter 2- Bestfriends

"Aww! does anybody have an aspirin?" Dinah just popped up from the glamorous glass doors of the Potter house, holding up her head and looking sick. She sat on the coffee table next to me.

"Morning Biggy." Ally greeted her.

"Here." Normani who just took an aspirin handed me one.

"How's your sleep?" I asked her, passing it on to Dinah and gave her a glass of water.

"Good. What happened last night?"

She asked like she had an amnesia.

"You don't remember anything?" Mani asked laughing from her seat.

"It's blurry. I feel like I was hit by a bottle of beer on the head." She said as she made circles on her temples.

Everyone laughed as we remember the stupid stunt she just did last night.

"You don't remember hitting on Lauren really hard?" I sarcastically asked, raising an eyebrow on her.

Normani and Ally laughed louder this time. I already told them the story about what Dinah did last night and their reactions were hilarious, Ally almost choke on her pecan pie and Mani fell off her seat laughing uncontrollably.

"You're seriously the best version of you when you're drunk!" Ally commented still laughing.

"What did I do?" Dinah said, dumbfounded.

"You warned her about hurting me and that you will kick her sexy perfect ass if she fucks me up." I explained.

"Oh. That's...messed up." Dinah said, ashamed of what she did.

"Absolutely, what the hell were you thinking?" I asked, a bit disappointed of her.

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing." she said. "Wh-what did she say? Did she curse me? Did she punch me or something?" she asked.

"She helped me to get you in your room." I told her and she swallowed hard and regret was obvious on her face.

"I told you DJ, she's really nice." Mani stated, making Dinah feel more guilty.

She's the only one who hates Lauren. She told me last night when we were cuddling in her bed when she was totally drunk, that she felt like Lauren's just one of those girls who will never regret hurting someone. A person who will choose to push someone off a cliff than risking her badass reputation on the line. And I think I understand her in that aspect, I knew she's just as curious as I am about Lauren, her motives, her ways, her piercing green eyes, her beautiful messy mind and her whole.being.

"Good morning ladies." The already familiar voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Good morning." The girls greeted her except Dinah who I think was just fighting the urge to greet her.

Lauren put pancakes on the table and my face lit up like a child looking at a Christmas present.

"I made pancakes for you guys and Katie and Taylor will be here in a minute with the drinks." Lauren said.

"Thank you, that's really sweet."

Ally said and I high fived with Lauren. "No problem." she answered.

Katie and Taylor walked in with sodas, a pitcher of fresh squeezed orange juice and one cup of hot coffee. Lauren carefully grabbed the coffee and placed it in front of Dinah.

"And this one's for you." She said with a grin.

"Me?" Dinah asked, raising an eyebrow on her.