22: Lie

(Song:Revolution by Catey shaw)

"Lier!" I shouted as another shock of my rage shook the ground beneath my feet

"Lier!" I shouted as another shock of my rage shook the ground beneath my feet. The sonic wave of my frustration created deadly spider web cracks around me. Lucifer smiled at me. Oh, how I wanted to claw that stupid grin off his face. The hornets were completely engulfed with rage. I carefully laid Aramis's head gently on the ground. His skin began to pill and burn away as if he truly were in a fire. Something wet fell from my face and landed on his cheek. I realized I was crying. In this moment, something within me snapped.

My head rolled back as I allowed this unnatural energy to take over my body once again.

I had one thought on my mind; I was going to end this once and for all.

I slowed down time like I did before with Ginger. I bounced up on my feet. It wasn't until now that I realized my clothes were different. I was now clothed in some kind of delicate white gown. The fabric was to thin to be woven by any man made machine. My feet were bare but covered in inky designs. Same on my arms and shoulders too. In this moment only a millisecond had already passed.

I command my strength to my arms and legs as I sprinted over to Lucifer. When he was finally in reaching distance. I thought I had him. But my victory quickly came to an end.
Swiftly his hand wraps around my throat, yet everyone else stayed frozen in time.
How? I wondered.
Why wasn't he frozen?

He laughs and I wince as his grip tightens. I could hardly breath, I frantically clawed at his fingers to release me. He pushed me harder into the ground. "If I go back to Hell, I'm not going back empty handed." He hisses through his teeth.

I spit in his face.

He carefully wipes my spit off his face and licks it.

I would have been grossed out if I wasn't so enraged with hate and anger towards him. "You taste like the sweet, poison nectar from the forbidden fruit. So dangerous yet you leave behind a bittersweet that only has me craving more of you." His words were smooth as silk, yet pure wickedness gleamed in his eyes.

I could feel myself fighting from passing out from the lack of oxygen. But my eyes continued to blaze with determination. The feathers of my wings harden like a blade. I dug them deep into his shoulders and slammed him on the ground. Now I held the upper hand of the fight. White and red smoke radiated from my body. These powers were to much for me to contain. My aura is starting to become visible in the physical world.

Lucifer coughed up black blood as I drove my wings deeper into his flesh. "Naughty little thing..." He whizzes, "I wasn't going to hurt you, but I can't help but want to hurt that precious face of yours. I'm going to keep you by my side for eternity!" With that said, the muscles on his body began to grow. His face, arms, legs, and hands enlarges too. I quickly retract my wings and shove off of him up in the air to watch from a safe distance. Everyone below, who were frozen, sped up to normal speed. Their bodies fell to the ground as they were released from Lucifer's control. The hunters quickly got into battle mode. Some spoke urgently in devices to warn others back at base for backup.

Mom and dad quickly flew up to me and transformed into their battle gear. My dad's scythe looked bigger and much scarier then ever and Mom's holy blade glowed with intense power, ready to strike.

My father flew in front of my mother and I like a shield.
"Stay with Aramis." My dad instructed me. My eyes darted down to Aramis. I had put up a force field subconsciously around his body. The medical hunters waved at me dramatically trying to get my attention. I quickly released my power and the field dissolved away. They put his burning body on a stretcher and carried him away.
"He'll pay for this." I said through a tear.

"He needs you." My mom added. At that moment Lucifer's true transformation was completed. He let out a monstrous roar that shook the ground below. It knocked one of the hunters who carried Aramis. I used my powers to help the person from falling.
Once the recovered I quickly looked at my parents.

"This is my fight. I have to do this. I'm the only one..."
"No," dad cuts me off, "You can't do this alone, your not ready yet." His eyes blazed intensely into my soul. I felt like every barrier I put up was knocked down with his stare.

"Go we'll be fine." Mom adds with a warm smile. Her eyes said otherwise.
I opened my mouth to protest when a huge fire ball came in our direction. Dad quickly went to battle mode and cut the ball of flame in half with one strike down the center.

"Go!" He shouts at me.

I dart down away from the danger. Tears trailed down my face as I zipped past the frantic people below. My vision went blurry, I could hardly fly myself steady.

Layla...

A voice speaks to me.
It was deep and low. It had to be a male.

"Aramis?" I asked in struggled sob.

Layla... Come to me...

My wings pushed me deeper into the woods. They've never flown this fast before. The new muscles I stretched ached and burned, but I didn't care. I had to find him.

Did Lucifer take him away when I didn't notice?
What if this was a trap?

Those thoughts had me slow down my speed until another cry for help sounded in my head. It was a lot clearer then before.

Help me. It burns, it burns. My skin is on fire!

"I'm coming baby, hold on! I'm..." My words locked up inside my throat. Aramis was here alright, but the medical hunters were not. Aramis body was held firmly in the arms of Margo.

"Hello Layla-Fia." He says nonchalantly.