13: Storm

Aramis P.O.V.

I missed her so much, it killed me.

I know I just met her, but this stupid wolf inside of me craved her touch.

After that night on the rooftop, I felt like I was created just for her. I needed to be with her. I need to please her. To be that friend she never had. That shoulder to cry on.

Surprisingly I was still well and healthy after having sex with her. I knew she was a succubus. My hunters amulet told me so. Plus my wolf nose could smell her sweet perfume of persuasion and ecstasy of lust.

Her hair smelled like honey and Lilies.

I sighed as I tried to remember her scent. She was coded in my memory like my birthday or a holiday. I couldn't forget her even if I tried.

I even tried to have sex with Kollen to get my mind off Layla. I could hardly make my big guy stand up.

Kollen got mad when I sent her home early. I couldn't do it with her because... well, because she just wasn't her.

"Earth to Aramis?" Jace waved his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay man? You look like you died from a broken heart or something."

It took everything within me not to punch him in the face. The pain hit my again as I thought of Layla's big, curious blue eyes. They were filled with so much fear. But fear from what?

"No, I'm good."

"Will Aramis Blade report to the principals office. Again, Aramis Blade, report to the Principals office." Blared the loud speakers in the hallway.

"Again? Man how are you still in school?" Jace teased.

If only he knew the truth.

I gathered my stuff out the library. I was supposed to study but my mind was fogged up with Layla.

My necklace signaled that there was trouble near by.

The principal wasn't even a real principal. She was one of the best hunters the elders could find. She was here to watch over me.

Or in other words, babysit me and boss me around like a slave.

Whenever she called me down. It was to slay a bad demon nearby.

I stepped into her office without knocking.

Don't let her grey hair fool you. She was a lot tougher and stronger then your average elderly person. She could take down a a whole football team with her eyes close.

"Mrs. Waters." I said.

"Mr. blade." she says with a nod.

That was our way of saying hello.
People say that she's cold blooded, but that's what makes her the best of the best.

"I need you to take down a strong demon downtown. It's creating crazy storm clouds above. News reports are showing signs of a tornado. Stop it and bring it down." she instructs.

She tosses me a small, black head set. It was small enough to fit in my ear without being noticed.

"Call us if you need back up."

At her words that's when I felt it. A wash, of the strongest fear I had ever felt in my life; hit my body like an explosion inside.

I knew admittedly who the source of this crazy weather was.