I Owed The Vampire Prince. [21]

I'm sitting on my bed, my hands were lots in my hair. I kept looking out the window, thinking 'Would I serve if I jump out?.' Jasmine was still sleeping. I been awake all night, I was and still am so upset to be sleeping right now.

I could see the sunlight rise, but I could mostly see the frog. Not once have I seen a bright sunny day.

It's so depressing.

I sighed and got up from the bed. I walked over to the closet since I thought walking could help my ankle since my dad a doctor, i know what a strain ankle feels like and grabbed a pair of old worn out jeans and a black tank top. I grabbed my dirty pair of shoes and wrapped my hair in a messy bun since I don't feel like brushing it. I looked at my elbow, it's red cause of Lucas finger print from when he grabbed my elbow.

I decided not to wake up Jasmine and just get on my way. Just so I can get done faster and come back here and relax.

I walked out of the room and closed the door softly so I wont wake Jasmine.

I was half way up the stair case of the Lucas hallways as I herd a smashing sound and the King yelling.

"How could you let what happen last night happen?", I herd him yell.

"Father, I did nothing-" I herd Lucas voice, he sounded disappointed.

"I don't want to here it," he yelled as I was right in front of Lucas Office door, "unless you do something with that human since what you only did last night was put her in her room. Come in!".

I jump from how cold his voice sounded and I knew he was speaking to me. I turned the knob nervously and went in. King Luka was sitting in Lucas seat and Queen Arabella was standing next to him, she also looked angry.

Lucas hand leaning on the desk but he wasn't facing me. He's face was looking down at the table tiredly.

"You.", he said, pointing at me. Okay, I'm not scared of Lucas (I saw Lucas head turn to look at me with angry eyes), but King Luka, I am really scared of. "Come here.". I did as he said walked over to chair. Lucas pressed himself off his desk and look a little confused.

King Luka got up from his seat and slapped me, knocking me over, but luckily I caught myself on the desk before I fell on the floor with a cry.

"You ever pull something like that from last night, I wont have to worry about you running around these halls.", he said, glaring evilly at me.

I stood there in shock. I didn't nothing! (Okay, I kind of eavesdropped last night, but I'm not the one who was making out with someone when and over reacted about getting caught.).

"Bu-bu-but, I didn't do anything wrong!", I said, defending myself.

King Luka opened his mouth , but Queen Arabella put her hand on his shoulders, "Honey, just calm down.", she looked at Lucas, "Take her away.",

In a second, I felt Lucas cold hand on my upper arm, quickly grabbed me and he walked and I stumbled out the door till we were right in front of his bedroom door. I then could finally stand up, but not straight.

"Your lucky my mother was there or he would have killed you.", he said, opening his door we walked in. He let go of my arm. He undid the tie around his neck and throw it on the floor and walked over to his closet.

"You would love that, wouldn't you.", I mummbled under my voice.

He stopped looking around in his closet and turn around, "Huh?", he asked, forgetting already.

"You would love me gone even though I did nothing.", I said, not really caring anymore.

He laughed out of no where, "Your some human.", he said, laughing more. "Let me ask since I been noticing this for a while.", he said, walking up to me, "Are you the type of human who speaks her mind," now he frowned and his eyes showed that he was annoying. He stopped in front of me, "or just a plan out smartass bitch.",