I Owed The Vampire Prince. [15]

"Damn, she hit you hard.", Liam said as he placed a bag of ice on my lip and I hissed in pain. My lip hurt so much it made me want to rip my lips off. I swear I can feel my bottom lip swell.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for letting me know.", I sarcastically said, but sounded funny since a bag of ice was over my lip. I already knew she hit me hard, I'm not stupid. And why do pixies have to be stronger than humans, aren't pixies supposed to be nice, sweet, cute, caring, helpful creatures? Like real softies?

Zoey is really opposite of that!

My lip isn't bleeding anymore (Thank goodness), but my lip going to be looking real funny for a few hours I bet. My nose, it feels broken, probably is.

Jasmine and Romy came in with a square band aid gauzes, tap, and what looked to peroxide bottle. "Okay.", Romy said, moving the ice bag from my lip. Jasmine made a disgusting face, guess she doesn't like to see blood or any kind of damage on someone face. Romy gabbed a rug that was next to my desk and purred whatever was in the black bottle, but once it was near my face, I jerked away.

I didn't know what was in the bottle, so yeah, I'm nervous. "Relax, it's just peroxide.". She rubbed the ragged around my lip, then went to my nose. Usually when I rub peroxide on cuts, it doesn't hurt, but I hissed in pain when she placed and rubbed it on my nose, "Sorry.",

"It's okay." I said.

She then folded the square gauze like a hot dog bun and placed it on my nose and tapping it down. "All done.", she said, with a smile, then a frown, "Sadly your bottom lip looks weird and it'll be really full for a few hours, already looks bigger then you upper lip.",

My right hand swung up to my mouth, embarrassed. I probably look like a freak or something. I mean, my bottom lip probably looks creepy.

"Don't worry Dorinda,", Jasmine said, pulling my hand away, "you look fine.".

I smiled, until Mitchel came in with a letter in his hand, but one he looked at me, he freak out, "Whoa.", he said, dropping the letter out his hand.

"Uh!!", I groaned, covering my face with both my hands.

"Nice one.", Jasmine said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to freak out like that.", Mitchel said. "Here, Master Lucas told me to give this to Dorinda.",

I uncovered my eyes and saw it was the letter in his hands. I just look at it, not wanting to move my hand so my lips wouldn't be expose. I probably look likes when I eat peanuts. Yes, I can't eat peanuts unless I want my tongue and lip to swell up.

Jasmine took notice, "I'll read it.", she said, taking the letter from his hands and unfolding it. 'Dorinda, I apologize for Zoey action. She has been fired and she'll be returning to her world. -Master Lucas.'

No! I didn't want this. I didn't want her to get fired. Why did I have to say what I said to her. Because of me, she got fired. I groaned in disappointment, covering my eyes with my hands again. "What's wrong Dorinda?", Jasmine asked.

"Because of me, I got her fired, I should have ignored Zoey at dinner and she wouldn't have gotten fired. It's all my fault.",

"Don't be silly, you aren't the reason why she got fired, it was her own action on why. Even, it was time for her to go, she was becoming annoying. Maybe if she wasn't the jealous type and be jealous of you, she woul-",

"What?", I asked. Zoey was jealous of me? Me? Why in the world would she be jealous of boring ol me? It isn't like I'm pretty or anything like she is. "Why in the world was she jealous of me?",