I Owed The Vampire Prince. [14]

Three weeks later....

One thing about vampire: they get mad easily. Lucas may be like a business acting looking vampire, but he can seem like his crazy friends. He never drunk from me yet (Thank Heaven), but he stares at me, even Isabelle when were around in one of his grumpy moods.

He's been more scarier, everyday he looks more scarier. He temper can come fast. Can you say mood swing do act fast.

One thing about pixes: some are the mostly nicest you'll ever meet (Jasmine). Jasmine has grown to be like a sister, but what's weird is that she think's she the older sister. Oh well. She taught me to a much worker fast. How to deal with working here. Show me placing in the caslte I never been seen before (Rooms I haven't seen on my walk on the first night)

Some are the most evilest rudest one ever (Zoey) meet.

Since I got here, Zoey has been on my back about how I'm doing. I still don't know why she's hates me. I have never done anything to her. She always gave me the evil glare like I took her hair brush or something.

Once I had a chore to clean one of the guest rooms with her and all she did was telling me I was doing something wrong. She would always scare me with stupid stuff like what vampire will do to human when they disobey.

"Back in the old days even still now, when a human wouldn't do what her masters told her to do, or even do it and someone else told that she didn't, the master would drain her till she didn't have a drop of blood in her cold dead body was gone then they'll burn her corpse or even throw her body back in the human world woods and let the animal eat the body." she told me.

Thinking of what she said, still gave me the chills. What is wrong with hers? It's like she was trying to give me bad dreams, which she did. I had bad dreams for about four days. I couldn't stand thinking about some poor human dying cause of a lie.

And Isabelle, the misunderstood girl. How? It turns out that she isn't really friends with the pixes. She mostly just keeps to herself. Not wanting to with anyone, mostly like a loner in High School.

The others, they actually seem like normal other day people, but just pixes. Their funny, we seem like we get along, it's not like what Zoey dose, just give me the glare look. I'm not close to them like I am with Jasmine and Isabelle though, but I do talk to them.

"Stop fooling around.", Jasmine said, throwing a rag at me face, "Clean.", she said while laughing.

I groaned, "I don't want to.". I was cleaning up the kitchen with Jasmine and I have never felt so weak. Hot showers don't help at all, maybe to the pixes, but not to me, Isabelle just use to it, so she's always good for the next day. But me, I have week lags, hands, back, and everything else. Even my eyes hurt.

Oh! And another thing, waxing floor, make sure you were good shoes and not walk so fast, or else it feels like your on ice. I have waxed so many floors since I got here and I have bruises everywhere on my body. Ouch!

"Hey..", Jasmine said, placing her hand on my shoulder, "after you done wiping the counters, you'll be done and we can eat.". I groaned again, even eating sounded painful. From breathing in some of the Clorox and other stuff, it does hurt your throat. "Cheer up honey.", she said, patting my back.

I grabbed the bottle of Clorox and sprayed all the counters, I quickly cleaned off the counters so I can be done.

"God, help me.", I prayed, even though I know it's no use since I'm not in my world. I slid down into one of the chairs rested my head on the counters.

The smell of Clorox tickled my nose a little. I swear, I'm getting sick.

"Okay, I'm done.", Jasmine said, I imaged her hands on her waists and one of hers spunky smiles she usually has. I heard her open the closet door and throw in the broom. "Dinner time.", she squealed like the cheerleader she would be perfect acted. I groaned again.

I didn't feel like eating, so I rested my head on the table while everyone had their own conversation.

I wonder what my mom and dad are doing back home. How much I miss them. I always been the mommy and daddy girl. I'm miss them a lot. I would call them 10 times a week at the college. They probably started freaking out the next day when Lucas took me.

They probably looking for me, thinking I'm dead. I felt like crying now, but I don't feel like crying in front of everyone and Zoey making a rude comment. I want them to know I'm alive and well (Okay, not well, but not dead).

And Kayla, my best friends. I wonder what she's doing. Would she be crying over me, thinking I'm dead to? She probably is, she is the crier type, like me. Is she still going to parties and forgot about me? No, she wouldn't, not if she thought I was dead.

I hate the fact my family and friends think I just either dead or ran away. How long would they be looking for me? Would they do like Lucas said and just stop soon, or keep going in till they just think I ran away since they could find a body?

Why did I have to go to the stupid party, go home, get interrupted by Kyle, get helped by a stranger (I didn't know he was back then he was a vampire), say I owe him one, then get kidnap the next night!?

I felt something hit the top of my head, I raised my head and saw it was a peanut, I looked around to see who might have done it, Zoey was glaring at me, "Why so sleepy?", she asked, faking a smile.

"Cause.", I said, leaning my head back down on the table so I wouldn't have to keep talking to her.

I felt something hit my head again, I leaned up and it was another peanut, I looked up at Zoey again, "No sleeping at dinner time. Bad manners.",

"Zoey, please be nic-", Jasmine started, but I cut her off.

"It's okay Jasmine." I said, leaning up and raising my hands to her. I then crossed my arms over my chest, "The reason I was sleeping (Even though I wasn't) is because I felt tired. Also, I know it's bad manners, I don't need you telling me it is. And lastly Zoey..", I said, sighing, can't believe I'm going to say this, "grow up you rude ass tramp.",

Zoey my mouth and eye flew open as the same the everyone gasped. I got up from the table and walked over to the door. I saw Isabella and Jasmine trying to hold back their laughter, but there faces showed they were going to explode of laughter any second.

I know I shouldn't have gone that far and Zoey isn't a tramp (As far as I know though). But something just went over me and I just had to tell her off. But she's been annoying for long enough.

I walked out of the room and start walking down the hall way. But when I only got a few feet away, I heard Zoey voice, "You little bitch!!", she exclaimed. I turn around and I felt myself being slapped. I fell to the ground on my butt. Zoey grabbed me by the hair and started hitting me. I did my best to block out the punches and I tried to fight back. I tasted blood in my mouth and felt some blood come out my nose.

She made me look up her, "I'm not the one who gave Mr. Richard my blood, don't you know that means he can feel what you feeling and know where you are.", she spat and my eyes widen. What?!? No one told me that! Zoey hit me again, but ten times harder.

I felt dizzy, my eyes were having a hard time from not closing.

"Zoey! What are you doing!", I heard Jasmine yell. I saw Mitchel run over and easily move Zoey away from me.

"What is going on here!!", I heard another yell. It was loud and cold.

I felt someone pick me up, I looked up and saw it was Liam, "Zoey and Dorinda were fitting, Master Lucas, but it's over now.",

I heard Lucas sighed, "Zoey, come with me. Liam, take Dorinda back to her room.".

Mitchel let go of Zoey and she glared at me as she walked over to Lucas. Lucas grabbed Zoey arm and they turned around and walked away.

Jasmine run up next to me and Liam. "Are you okay?", she asked, holding my hand now.

I nodded my head slowly. The taste of blood was still in my mouth and my nose was still bleed. My head,it hurt like a mother-fucker. I have never had a head ache that hurt so much like this one.