Chapter 8

Ava's P.O.V

Wow. Just wow.

This place was beautiful. A mansion, a few other houses, a medical centre and it looked like a mini village then there's the pack house where the I'm guessing most of the pack lived . I'm guessing that's where we stay but I don't actually know.

My head is everywhere a piece here, a piece there and like an hour or so ago, I was in hell like literally a living hell now I've been ripped out of my home I miss it, when I shouldn't. Everything I knew was taken from me in a blink of an eye, I missed my room.
I missed my pack.
I missed the pine scented forest and the intensity and power of the moon. I also missed the members and my father, I felt empty. even though I found my mate I felt only a shell of me was left. As a kid I used to dream about having a mate who'd love, protect and cherish me and that I'd have a loving pack who raised me to become a Luna but those dreams and fairytales ended a long time ago....A very long time ago.

I was still sat in the car until a soft knocking on the window protruded through my thoughts and brought me back to reality. I looked at the window to find Cristian staring at me intensively which kinda freaked me out abit like dude I'm in a car no need for staring at me. I made a move to get out of the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and the car door was already open with Cristian outstretched hand and indication to help me out.

We walked together side by side towards the house. A nervous feeling came over me whilst walking up the the mansion, it was like I shouldn't be here at all my pace lessened and I walked slow, my eyes on the ground.

The wind blowed and whistled and I slowly kept walking towards the man soon, the pitter patter of feet on the ground and they sounded fast and then stopped. I looked up to see my child like self stood in front of me staring, I looked around and saw no one in sight. No Cristian, no beta.. nothing.

Her fingers clasped and she held my hand, our eyes never left one another and as we stared intensively at each other my feet began to follow where she was pulling me too. The trees and wind played songs that floated on the wisps of air. It seemed as the woods came to life and the non living things spoke and moved  and only I could hear what was being whispered as though as I was part of it.

The girls hand still clung to mine as she led me deeper and deeper into the wood. All she said was..

" there is something you need to see." She said

"What do I need to see?" I asked

I was answered with silence and we neared to a lake with coloured trees, rocks, a water fall streaming through the uneven stones which created a wall and a cove. The water was clear and clean and the girl pulled me towards the water and I stopped in my tracks.

Her eyes spoke more then anything I took my shoes and socks off to continue following her. Deeper she led me into the water until she could swim and the water was hip high on me so I went deep enough that I was swimming.

" go deeper into the water." She said

I did as I was told to find out what I needed to see. She swam over to me and said

" lay down and close your eyes and keep your mind wide open."
She said

I looked at the water.

"How will I know where to find y-?" I asked

But the girl was gone.