Chapter 4

Ava's P.O.V

Still running through the forest dodging the weeping trees as fast as I could. From the distance a pained, angered and powerful howl drifted on the hollow wisps of wind.

As I ran I could hear heavy paws padding against the leaves and dirt of the forest floor. No no no this can't be happening! Please don't catch up to me!

The bond between us had already started to take effect as I could hear, smell and feel him closing in on the distance I tried to keep between us.
Pushing my self faster then I have done before out of the corner of my eye his wolf lunged himself at me until I was pinned beneath him.

Wiggling my way  out didn't do me any good considering I was in wolf form and it hadn't quite gone to plan and the pack house was a slight distance away from where we are. All I needed to do now was form a distraction and run like hell this time nothing was stopping me.

Looking up into his grey eyes as he looked at me examining my face and my body well what was left of it the rest was pinned underneath him it felt right being underneath him, being dominated but I wanted to be the dominating one, I flipped us over so I was on top and he was beneath me. He looked amused from the sudden action and I couldn't help but feel hooked by those eyes my heart instantly melted and I felt a wall come down that was kept up for so long I could feel a longing feeling.

I watched as his wolf as he sniffed my fur then my neck as his paws or hands if you'd like to call them that wrapped around my body and his body frame was large then any other alpha, broad and muscular and most of his weight was on his hind legs from the way his feet were formed. His arms and claws pinned me to the floor. Alphas had a different form to normal wolves because of the legends from old times and a crack in the bloodlines. and he flipped us over again to the point where I was pinned to the floor and my face was in the dirt and basically he was against my butt...

"Uhh he was so mouth-watering."My wolf said

I realised I was no longer pinned as I felt the weight shift off me and saw the tail of his wolf go behind a tree which only meant he was going back into human form. I just realised I had no clothing so I'd be naked, oh great and I guess I had no other choice so I shifted in to human form.

Ooo just imagine them rippling  pectorals, eight pack with a V-line and defined jaw. Sounds mmmm
I'm just saying not that he's gonna accept me as his mate or anything if he had whipped cream all over his eight pack I definitely wouldn't hesitate to lick it all off....WHOA. Just stop there and breathe and be normal.

"Don't be in denial. You know you want him as much as I do" my wolf stated

"But he's gonna reject me, if my mother left me at such a young age and my own father despises me. Honestly answer me this what makes you think he will want a weak, pathetic and someone who isn't worth loving as a soulmate?" I asked her

I was answered by the silence that came through our mind link. Just as I thought he isn't gonna want me or us so there's no point of giving my self false hope I will prepare myself for the heart break. Its all I've ever known.

So deep within thought I didn't realise my mate was standing wearing absolutely nothing. Well my thoughts on how I described him fit perfectly.
Defined jaw line, rippling pectorals, a delicious looking eight pack with a V-line and he was big on the down below bits as well and how is it even gonna fit in m..Took a few mins before I caught myself checking him out. My cheeks flushed red as I averted my gaze from him.