Chapter Six

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Mindy cries out as Jonah cleans out her cut. "It's almost done so be quiet!" he growls at her. Quieting down, she stares at his face as he tends to her wound. She study his sharp stubble jawline to his plump lips, and straight nose. Not to mention the ocean blue eyes hiding under his lids and his chestnut brown hair falling in all directions.

"I can't believe someone that looks as handsome as him can be so cruel and evil." She tries to come into terms within her head as to why he would do this.

"I can't get weak now," Jonah too who was fighting his internal battle says as he look at her beautiful face finishing up with the bandaging. The tension between the two was too strong for his liking.

He gets up and leaves the room a minute later returning with a rope. Mindy seeing the rope snapped, "What the hell are you doing?" "I'm tire of chasing after you" was his only reply. Before Mindy can get up to run, he pushes her into the bed flipping her over on her stomach. He grabs hold of wrists and start tying them together behind her back.

"Stop you ogre! I'm not a damn animal or something you can tie!" Mindy shouted at him. She tries struggling against him to no avail. Jonah then ties the other end of the rope to the bed post ignoring her. He then gets up and walks out the room closing the door and locking it behind him with Mindy shouting "Come back here and release me you damn ogre!"

Jonah walked into his room right next to hers and immediately hop into the shower. Being the master bedroom, it came with its own bathroom. Standing in the shower, he tries to grasp everything has happen in the past 24 hours. "What the hell am I doing being nice to her?" he cursed at himself, "Damn it Jonah get your head together and don't let her beauty get to you."

He thinks back to the scent of her hair, her full lips just inches away from his own and her warm soft body on top of his. "FUCK!" He turns the warm shower all the way cold. He needed to cool his body down. Especially the aching muscle between his legs.

Finally getting out he decides to cook dinner. He was starving and he knew the girl had to be too. She hasn't eaten for the past 24 hours.

*****

Mindy tugged at the rope behind her furiously as the ogre closed the door before her. She knew there was no point in yelling anymore when she heard the shower running. "Damn it! This rope is too tight" she curse at the air. She stopped struggling because the tugging at her skin was really hurting her. Realizing that she hasn't paid much attention to her surroundings she eyes the room that she is in.

The bed, cover in soft lavender and white materials was set in the middle of the room with two windows on each side reaching from the ceiling to the brown wooden floor boards. There was a door to the left wall which she can only guess is the closet. Also against the wall was two black wooded dressers, a big one and then a smaller one half its size. On the other side of the room sat a wooden black desk matching the wooden materials of the dresser and bed frame as well. And to the both side of the bed was night stands with matching lamps placed on each.

She gets off the bed and walked as far as the rope will allow her too. It was just enough to reach the nearest window. She push the lavender color curtains aside and stared out stunned at the view before here. It was beautifully breath taking. If it were to be any other situation she would have loved it here. Seeing the waterfall and the forest beyond it brought a smile to her face. She tried looking for a road but couldn't spot one. Sighing she closes the shades and returns to the bed. Laying down on her side, exhaustion catching up to her. She didn't know when but she fell asleep shortly after.

*****

It was 6pm when Jonah had finish cooking dinner. He walks up the stair and unlock the room to Mindy getting her for dinner. When he walks in, he sees her soundly asleep on the bed. Deciding that he'll just let her sleep knowing she must be tired out.