Chapter 14

Previously On Chapter 13...

"Christina was gone..." 

"We're going on a trip..." 

*Next Morning*

*Lauren's POV*

I opened my eyes, and gazed upon the sunshine. 

I got dressed and went down. 

"Good Morning Lauren," Lisa, Christina, and Katherine greeted.

"Morning guys," I said back.

They smiled.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Kath asked.

"BLUEBERRY PACNCAKES!" "TACOS!" Here comes Dani and Amy I guess.

I laughed. 

"Okay, blueberry pancakes and some bacon, sausages and eggs," Kath laughed.

"Amy, can you please make Coffee for Mom and Dad? And some tea for us?" Christina asked.

"Sure," Amy smiled and went to the coffee maker and made some tea.

I grabbed my phone, and checked if there were any texts.

I went on twitter, and tweeted something out.

"Guys!! Breakfast is ready!" Kath and Chrissy yelled from the kitchen.

I lazily got up from the couch and sat on the table.

Soon the boys got down, and joined us for breakfast.

Then Mom and Dad came down, and we all kissed them on the cheek before sitting down and starting to pray.

Lisa led the prayer, her prayer was deep. I loved it, and we all said AMEN in the end.

We began to eat, then Mom and Dad got a call so they went up to the bedroom to settle things.

I went back to the room and started to continue packing, and I took my new bikinis along with Lisa and Dani's and laid them above the dresser.

They both came in and thanked me, and I smiled.

They began packing and so did I.

*Lisa's POV*

Oh my gosh. I won't be able to see Jason for who knows when. I got on my bed and dialed his phone number.

"Lise, I was just about to call you. My family and I are going on vacation with some other people that I don't know tomorrow," He spoke to me sadly.

"Really? Me too. I don't know who I'm going with though, and where we are going. My parents just told me yesterday, and I'm now packing." I told him.

"Oh okay, I hope we can meet again. I'm packing too. I gotta go.  Wait can I talk to Lauren and Dani for a while?" He asked

"Uuum, sure?" I said and handed the phone to Lauren and Dani.

*Dani's POV*

Jason spoke to us about a "plan" and me and Lauren giggled in mischief.

"Oh and, make sure Lisa does not fall in love with anyone there," He added and ended the call.

AWW, Jason was so sweet. I liked him, he's the perfect guy for Lisa.

I handed Lisa back her cell and she asked me, " What'd he say?" She grinned.

"He wanted us to make sure that you don't fall in love with someone else while on vaca," I giggled with Lauren as ketchup was splattered all over Lisa's face.