Chapter 7

*Lisa's POV*

Seriously Dani? She had to mention I was the WORST when it came to that specific week of the month? sigh. Then she was yabbering about chocolate and stuff which I had no interest in. Haha.

I finished my shower, AND THEN and ONLY THEN I realized something wrong. 

WHEN I SAY WRONG, I MEAN REALLY WRONG.

CRAP. 

Guess WHAT?

My stupid little self forgot to take my undies and bra before i freaking went into the shower! GAAAHHH! I'm SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!

"Uuum Dani?" I asked through the door.

"Dani's not here Lise, she and Dylan went to the food court to get some food for us. Whad'ya need?" Jason Asked.

Holy Shitake Mushrooms.

DIE DIE DIE LISA DIEEEEE

"Uuuh... I left my bra and undies outside... do you mind getting them for me? Their in my bag... Sorry Jase." I said awkwardly, blushing at the same time.

*Jason's POV*

Uuum did THAT just happen? O.o

"Uuhh yeah sure...and it's fine.." I said blushing, and went over to the couch and peeked in her duffel bag.

Woah that girl had all kinds of stuff there. Even a Toothbrush and toothpaste O.O

She had lipstick, a small case full of make up stuff, toiletries, a towel, some stuff which are forbidden to be said about, and even more. 

I looked for her bra, and found a black lace bra with a matching pair of undies. WOW I BLUSHED SO HARD I COULD DIE.

*Lisa's POV*

I heard a whistle coming from behind the door.

"SO, Jason, what are you doing with Lisa's bra and panties?" Dani questioned suspiciously.

"Uuum... she asked me to get it for her." Jason replied quickly.

"You were staring at it so seriously that you didn't notice me coming inside. Care to explain?" Dani said.

I just blushed, and called him to get over him and gave me the "underwear"

CRAP.

I'll hate Megan so much for this.

Seriously? She replaced my normal bra with my lace ones? 

Are you freaking serious Meg. Holy Crap I can't go like this outside. 

I was wearing a white sleeveless dress, translucent on the upper part (down untill your upper chest) and the rest are covered with White fabric.

But MY BLACK piece of fabric is really showing. GAAAH i'll have no chice. 

I went out and saw Jason staring at me like a dog just saw A HUGE bone. 

I blushed and went to sit on the couch. I went through my duffel bag and THANKED GOD that Megan also packed a red cardigan to go with the dress.

THANKYOU MEGAN! THAT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO YOU NAWW.

*Dani's POV*

Wow Lisa looked really girly today. She's really pretty. But the thing is... I think I can she her bra. Uum whatever.

"Oh and Lise, Megan called saying she'll come here later at 11 to come see you and I. She says she looks forward to meeting Jason." I said, and snickered a smile.