Chapter 6

*Lauren's POV*

What? She can't remember me? I was devastated. I just stood there. Like an idiotic person. Then I felt eyes on me and sat on a chair.

Lisa confronted me and offered her shoulder. I accepted and cried. I don't know why. It hurts. A lot.

I wish Dani didn't forget me. I wish she could've remembered me. Maybe... it was because of the drama? I don't know. Help me.

*Lisa's POV*

Lauren just sat there, crying on my shoulder. My eyes got watery and I went outside to get some fresh air. I'm really sorry for Dani. She remembers everyone but Lauren. Maybe there's a reason... It's okay, I'll help her go through it anyway. 

A few minutes ago Dylan called Jason and he said he's on his way here. I was outside, and in the hospital, there was a park where sick patients could play and relax in. I went in, and nobody was there. 

I sat on the swing, and began crying. I don't know why I'm kind of mad at Dani and Dylan for kissing. 

I cried so much that I didn't notice everything was beginning to become blur. I heard footsteps and a familiar voice calling out my name.

Then I felt nothing. I just blacked out right there.

*Jason's POV*

"Lisa? Lisa! Wake up!" I said, worried as I shook her.

She didn't respond. I was so worried.

I carried her bridal style and went up to Dani's room.

When  I came and Lisa wasn't there, I had a bad feeling. I immediately excused myself and went out to look for her. Turned out I was right, She blacked out in the park.

When I opened the door, everyone saw that I was carrying Lisa. Immediately everyone rushed over and a million questions came rushing in my brain.

"Lisa!" "What happened?" "What's wrong?!" I got pelted by questions. 

I asked them to keep quiet and laid her on the couch. Then I told everyone what happened. They were all really worried, especially Lauren.

Then the clock struck midnight. Dani jumped from her bed all of a sudden. 

She bagan screaming and she was panting and sweating. She bagan to scream even more. Dylan went to her, and calmed her down. She went back to sleep.

*Dylan's POV*

I managed to calm Dani down and now I'm staring at her. All of a sudden, Her eyes fluttered open and she shot out of bed, Saying: 

"I remember Lauren!"  She screamed. 

Lauren immediately rushed to her and hugged her. 

"Thankyou, thankyou so much," Lauren said.

After the relief, we called the Doctor and he said Dani could be released the next day.

We all went home except me, Lisa, and Jason. We can't possibly carry Lisa all the way to their house and then up the stairs. 

*Jason's POV*

I was exhausted. I went and slept on the couch as Lisa. I put a blanket over her, just incase she gets cold. Dude, she looks so pretty when she's asleep. 

I can't help but kiss her forehead and headed back to sleep.

*Dylan's POV*

It's now 3 am, and I still can't sleep.  I twisted and turned, then I cast a look to Lisa and Jason. Oh My Gosh, they were cuddling! They were actually snuggling with each other! Omgee, this was so cute! So basically being my nosy weird self I grabbed my iPhone ant took about what, 20 pictures? Hahahah.'