Chapter 12

Previously On Chapter 11...

"Lisa!" Christina yelled.

*Chrsitina's POV*

"Lisa!" I yelled.

Jason rushed down and so did I and picked Lisa up.

Dani who was in front of us, immediately rushed down to see what was wrong.

"Lisa! Lisa wake up!" She screamed.

"Jase, please Jase help my baby sister I CANNOT lose Lisa!" I cried helplessly.

"What do you mean LOSE her?" Dani asked with wide eyes.

"Uuh.. I-I mean..." I stammered.

"Tell me the turth Chrissy, Don't LIE to me," She demanded, tears filling her eyes.

"Nothing is wrong!" I screamed and ran up the stairs.

"Christina! Wait for me!" Dani yelled as she chased after me.

We were screaming so loud that Lisa woke up.

But Dani was still going after me.

She was running on the stairs, when all of a sudden she tripped on a step.

She hit her jaw on the steps and fell down.

I stood there. Frozen. I couldn't move. I just stood there helplessly.

"NO Dani! DANI NOT AGAIN PLEASE NO!" Lisa yelled as she fell down.

Her body stopped falling and she landed on the floor, unconcious.

"NO WHY! Why is this all happening AGAIN! IT'S ALL OVER AGAIN, FIRST LAUREN, NOW CHRISSY!" She cried and kicked down indicating she want Jason to put her down.

Dylan came down beacause he heard our fuss and went down to see Dani.

He fell on his knees and his head fell down. Stears streamed down his cheek.

"Dani! Dani wake up!" He called out.

No reply.

Her unconcious body just laid there. Lifeless.

Then Lauren came down. 

"Christina, what happened?" She tried to ask me, worriedly.

I was so shocked nothing came out of my mouth.

Lauren just sighed and went down to look at Dani.

"DANI! DANI WAKE UP! JASON WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" She cried loudly.

"She- she tripped and fell down the stairs," Lisa answered.

"WHY?" Lauren sobbed even harder.

"She was chasing Christina." That sentence got to Lauren and I. Lauren glared at me.

"Christina! I expect better from you as our older sister! But how could you? How COULD You JUST STAND THERE AND not do anything?!" She yelled and she began to cry even harder.

"Emma! Bella! Call Doctor Stevens in please! And take Ms. Danielle to the hospitality room!" Both Dylan and Jason yelled.

Emma and Bella carried Dani with the help of Allen.

*Lauren's POV*

How could Chrissy do this to me. She was my other HALF. I blame myself for the first accident, and now CHRISTINA? Why? I began to sob as Dani was being carried away.

"NO! DANI NO!" Lisa began to yell.

"Lisa calm down, The Doctors are looking after her," Jason tried to calm her down.

"NO! NO!" Lisa tried to fight the strong arms wrapping around her waist.

"LET ME GO JASE!" She screamed and elbowed Jason. He still didn't let go.

Knowing that she would never escape, Lisa stood still.

"Dani-..." She trailed off and sunk to the ground. 

She passed out.

"NO NOT YOU TOO LISA PLEASE NO!" I screamed. 

Christina immediately helped Jason carry Lisa into his room, and I followed inside.

"I'll get Lisa her medicine tube!" Jason rushed off and grabbed a pint full of some liquid and tied a mask around Lisa's face.

Lisa was still not breathing until they put on the mask, and she began to breathe normally after that.

"Jason. TELL ME WHY Dani was chasing Christina." I said to him sternly.

"I don't know," He said.

"YOU'RE LYING!" I glared at him.

"Christina was keeping something from her, and Dani wanted to know and started to chase after her up the stairs. She tripped and fell, and she went down after that," He explained.

"Christina. I can't believe you. What kind of sister are you. I despise you," I said coldly at Christina and went out to look for Dani.

I asked Allen where Dani was and he told me she was in the X-Ray room being checked.

I waited outside along with Dylan.

I kept sobbing.

"Lauren, stop crying, Dani's going to be fine," He tried to calm me down.

"I'm scared, Dylan," I cried into his shirt.

"Ssh, it's gonna be alright," He hugged me and rubbed my back.

I felt safe in his arms, so warm, so loving. 

"Thanks Dylan," I smiled, the tears drying on my cheek.

Soon, Doctor Stevens came out.

"How is she Doc?" I asked.

"Uuum.. she's fine.. She broke her mandible. Her maxilla was damaged in cause of the fall, and she broke a few ribs." He explained.

I was devastated.

"Luckily, we were able to fix all of that. Her maxilla is now perfectly fine, and we fixed the ribs that were damaged." He continued.

"But sadly in cause of the fractured mandible (Lower Jaw) and the damaged maxilla Danielle might have difficulties breathing and singing. The effect might be permanent, or not. What I can tell you that the difficulty breathing will not last for long, maybe 3-4 days. But the voice damage... might be permanent or just temporary." He explained as I nodded.

What am I going to tell my sisters? Will Cimorelli be on hold? What'll happen next? Is Dani Okay?

A million questions ran through my head.

Guys! So I'm not going to stop writing! :) Sorry this is a short update. If you guys want to know what'll happen to Dani next, vote, comment, and follow me! :) Lauren hates Chrissy now. What'll she do? She's just shy, quiet, poor Lauren. I bet you didn't expect her outburst. Anyways, tell me down in the comments below what you think of this chapter and what you think should happen next! :) Bye guys ily! :)

@valeriecim ∞ on twitter :)