Attack of the Shadow Dragon

All of them gulped. The dragon slowly move from its resting place.

"I-i-is...that the...t-t-the dragon you talking about?!", Cole said trembling with fear from head to toes.

"What do you think?", said Fang.

The dragon flew to the palace's opposite side and started to suck them away for the palace. The ninjas tried shooting their powers at it but it was no use, the dragon was too big and strong compared to their powers.

"We can't stop it!", Nya said worried.

"Then leave it to me!", Boboiboy splited to five.

"Elemental dragon combo!", the five of them shot their powers together and created a gigantic bright ball of energy containing all of their powers.

The energy ball shined bright after it broke open and summoned the elemental dragon. The elemental dragon headed towards the shadow dragon and bit it on its neck, stopping it from pulling all of them away from the palace.

"Hurry up Fang, go in the palace and get your power band!", Quake shouted.

He nodded and ran towards the entrance of the palace. The shadow dragon appeared in front of him, blocking his way into the palace.

"Warghh!", Fang stopped his running pace to not bump into the dragon.

Suddenly a wave of blue energy went pass him but not the dragon, he looked behind to see what was causing it.

"Go Fang!", Ying shouted.

Fang turned around and went into the palace. After he went in the time returned back to normal and the dragon hit itself on the ground as it was going to bite Fang. The dragon shook its head and had its eyes on Boboiboy, his friends and the ninjas. It went straight to them but the elemental dragon came in and created a ice shield when it was controlled by Ice. The shadow dragon was hit away and ice opened up the shield.

"Good work Ice", said Quake.

Ice showed his thumbs up and grinned. Not long, the dragon came back to them but Yaya made gravity heavier to it and it sticked to the ground. The dragon started to come up bit by bit and destroyed the gravitational area. It shot out shadow shots aiming at them.

"Turn into paper!", Gopal shouted and its shots were turned entirely into paper.

A wave of papers went past them but after it was over, the dragon was out from their sight.

"Eh, where did the dragon go?", asked Jay with his hands on his head.

The dragon appeared out of a sudden behind them and headed straight towards them.

Meanwhile in the palace, Fang went deeper and deeper and finally went to its dead end, the room has a throne at the center with his power band on it, but he must walk over a bridge with a crack below it and lava can be seen within the bridge's holes. He went pass the bridge quickly and climbed up the throne's ladder to reach for his power band.