A Day's Trip to an Island

"So can we just take it?", Blaze whispered.

"Um...is there anything necessary for us to-", Yaya was cut off after hearing the Water Guardian's snore.

"Eh", everyone was surprised that the Water Guardian fell asleep in not even three minutes.

Ice pointed his index finger on his mouth signalling the others to keep quiet. He swam by the Water Guardian and towards his power band.

"Ice, hurry up", Thunderstorm whispered.

He quickly took away his power band from its resting place and wore it on his right wrist. The Water Guardian disappeared after Ice took back his power band.

"That was easy", said Lloyd.

"C'mon, let's go back to REX, the others are waiting for us", Cyclone commanded.

They all swam back to the REX, took off their diver suits and sat back to their seats

"Did you get your power band back?", Zane asked.

"Yep, we did", Ice replied showing his power band.

Zane was talking to the others in the bounty on his screen, "We got the power band already, and we'll be heading back as soon as possible".

Quake, Gopal and Fang was waiting for all of them to come back at the open area and they saw REX rising from the ocean.

"They have succeeded!", Gopal shouted.

REX landed in front of them and they came out from it, Quake went running to Ice as soon as he see him.

"How was it?", Quake asked Ice.

Ice shrugged, "Well...it was easy"

"Yeah, the Water Guardian didn't even care. He fell asleep and Ice just sneaked through him and got his power band back", said Blaze.

"That sounds so easy, I should have been there", Fang laughed.

Everyone stared at him with a poker face and he felt awkward.

He cleared his throat, "I mean, that's lucky, since you guys don't have to use up so many energy".

"Where's Ying?", asked Cyclone.

"Oh, she's just helping Nya in the control center just in case she needs to go away she can help", said Gopal.

Nya came out from the control center, "Okay guys, we're heading Chen's Island to find the time manipulation power band", and went back in.

"Should we join back together? Cause just in case the 'losing memories' things happens again", Cyclone said while moving his index and middle finger up and down.

"Oh, yeah. We better"

Ice and Blaze formed back with Cyclone and Thunderstorm and now it's only left Cyclone, Thunderstorm, and Quake.

Jay came out from the bounty and saw that there's only three of them.

He gasped and panicked, "Where's Ice and Blaze?! Are they gone, did they drown underwater?!".

Quake asked him to relax and explained what happened to them.

"Oh...so you five are actually one person?"

They smiled.

"No wonder you all look alike"

Kai came out from the bounty and stood at the entrance, "Hey guys, you might want to come in. It's gonna take us about a day before we reach there"

"I'll serve you some tea, shall we?", Jay said fancily.