Journey to Ninjago's Ocean

He made blaze rings and caught all of the team in there. He then led all of them into the bounty which was just right below the volcano. He chuckled before he went down, he took advantage of the slippery surface of the volcano as a slide for him so that he can have fun plus go down even faster.

"Wheeeeee!", he shouted.

When they reached the bottom, he controlled his blaze rings to bring them on the open area of the bounty. The blaze rings disappeared as Blaze clutched one of his palm. Suddenly, his power band ringed, he answered the call and he saw Ochobot.

"Wei wei, Boboiboy!"

"What is it Ochobot?"

"You've been gone for so long, what's taking you such long time to get back?"

"Oh, well...we're already trying our best to find the power bands as soon as possible but I think we'll still need some time. We still have five more power bands to retrieve"

"Hm...but there is still something I need to tell you"

"Okay.."

"I can't help you get back since you are in another dimension so-", his words was cut of by Blaze.

"Wait, I didn't think about that!", he panicked.

"D-don't worry, I know how to get you back"

"How?!?!"

"You need to join your powers with the elemental fighters there, then you can create a portal to come back here"

"Oh", he looked at the ninjas, "Okay, thanks Ochobot", and grinned.

"You're welcome! Good luck on the journey! You can call me anytime you wish"

The call ended and the others woke up confused.

"W-what happened? Is the Fire Guardian defeated?", Kai asked weakly trying to get up.

"Yeah, and I brought you guys back here!"

"Looks like you can be serious after all", Nya smiled.

"Hehe, thanks", he scratched his head.

"Who's power band is next?", Gopal asked excitingly.

"Let's just say, this one, will be one of the hardest one"

"One of the hardest one? Does that mean there is another one which is also hard to find?", asked Quake.

Nya nodded her head, "We're heading, to Ninjago's sea now"

The ship flew above the ocean. Ice was leaning towards the side of the bounty and looked down into the ocean.

"You've been standing here for some time, what is it?", Quake asked walking towards him putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm afraid we can't find mine, the sea is huge. How are we suppose to find a specific microbe in a jar?", he doubted.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find something"

Suddenly the water below them went wild splashing everywhere.

"What's happening?!", Cyclone shouted in the control room.

Zane ran to the window and analysed the water, "Something weird is going on, but I don't know what!"

The water below started to swirl around creating a whirlpool that can lead them underwater.

"Underwater? Aw man this is nuts", said Cole.

"We need a underwater transportation", said Yaya.

"On it", Nya pressed on a button on the control panel.

Quake and Ice felt a gust of wind blew and looked above them, they saw a flying transportation that was Ronin REX.

"What is that...", Ice said with his eyes slightly closed.