Island of Darkness

"Yup!", Ying smiled.

"Let's get out of here", said Kai and they all went back to the bounty.

"Going to the Island of Darkness now", Nya told everyone and went up to the ship's control center.

"Oh great, hopefully nothing much happens there", Cole whimpered.

They took flight and headed to the Island of Darkness as soon as possible. During the flight, Cyclone received a call, he answered it and saw Tok Aba.

"Tok Aba!", he shouted.

"Haaah, how's my grandson?"

"We're doing good tok, just got about three more power bands to go. Hey guys, come quick! Tok Aba is here!", he called all of his friends to come over.

The others came running and gathered around him.

"How are you all?", Tok Aba asked.

"We're good!", Yaya answered.

"Absolutely great", Fang said with his arm crossed looking away.

"Your relatives are so worried, you guys have been gone for a week now"

"Tok Aba!", Gopal shouted.

"Yeah Gopal?"

"Can you belanja us your Special Ice Chocolate when we come back?"

Tok Aba frowned, "Mmm, ya la".

"Hehe"

"Hey atok, how has it been going there?", asked Quake.

"Ha, that's why I called you guys, something has been going on here"

"What is it?", asked Thunderstorm.

"After you guys left, Adu Du and Probe has not been seen much, and then some strange new aliens have been coming to our place and-", he fell down and explosions were heard.

"Hah!", everyone was shocked.

"Tok Aba, Tok Aba! Are you okay??", Cyclone asked worried.

The call ended unexpectedly.

"This is bad, a new alien infecting our place?", Yaya said feeling paranoid.

"Hm...we need to hurry up in our mission", Ying suggested.

"Guys, we need you to come out now, we've arrived on our destination already", said Nya from the speaker.

They all went out and met up with the others.

"It smells so nice here, is someone eating chocolate?", Gopal asked hungrily.

"No...it's the island", said Zane.

The island's trees and sand was turned into candy, chocolate, jelly, and other type of sweet things.

"Oh my god, the smell, the delicacy, the sweet things!", Jay said leaking a drip of sliver on his lips.

"Snap out of it, we're here to find the power band, not to eat candies", Lloyd said strictly.

"But the things, it's like heaven!", he continued.

Ying hit him on his head from behind and crossed her arms.

"Ouch! What was that for?", Jay glared at her.

"Now you wanna stop?"

"Let's go down guys", Nya said walking down the wooden plank.

"Now where could the power band be?", asked Cole.

"Yeah, the island is huge", Jay continued.

"Easy, common places we've been before", he scanned the island.

"It's located in the Temple of Light"

"Then let's get there!", Kai said with confidence.

They ninjas summoned their dragons, some of the team rode on their dragons while the others can get there by themselves. They begin their race there, it took them some time to reach the temple.

"Here we are", Lloyd said making his dragon disappear.

"It looks more like the temple of food", said Gopal with his eyes sparkling.

"Right...", Kai said not amused.

Jay pushed open the temple's door and saw his power band floating in mid air.

"Yay! My power band!", Gopal snapped out from his daydream.