Fallen Star ~Eleven~

*Kelso’s POV*

“Get up” I throw the sheets over my face. No. I refuse. Jamie is not having any of that though-the sheets are torn evilly from my body and the cool morning air nips at my exposed chest “Kelso get up. You won’t have time to shower if you don’t…”

“Pervert… you just want to see me naked….” I mumble sleepily. The pillow is stolen from under my head. I wail in complaint and roll onto my stomach, the still warm bed keeping me from feezing to death. “I’m so nice to you, you bastard! Why are you so cruel!”

“Because if I don’t wake you up, you’ll probably sleep through breakfast and bitch all day about being hungry?” he chuckles, the affection practically oozing from his voice. Gross. I cover my ears with my hands, and feel a sudden weight drop onto my back.

“I didn’t want to have to resort to this but…” he leans forward, his mouth by my ear “Kelso, wake up…” his voice is toned with male horniness and his breath licks across my skin. I feel his lips gently press under my ear then further down my neck and start kicking my legs and flailing.

“I surrender! Get off!” I punch and kick, trying not to acknowledge how alive my body’s become.

“Mmm” he grumbles “I don’t want to anymore…” A hand snakes down sliding up my shirt. I bite down on my tongue so I don’t make any noise as the warm probing hand slides under my shirt and up my chest. “Why do you insist you’re not cute when you’re even biting down on your tongue to try and hide your reaction?” I bite harder “Adorable….”

“Die!” My breath comes out all at once in a huge puff from holding in noise for so long.

“Maybe later” he mumbles, kissing up my jaw “You taste nice…”

“Mmm” I reply, the fight leaving me. It wasn’t fair, starting the attacks this early in the morning..

He flips me over moments later and our lips meet, his tongue probing my bottom lip before biting it dominatingly. Wait… did he think…. No. No way. I stiffen completely, and it takes Jamie a moment to realize I’m not with him anymore. He frowns, a frustrated look entering his eyes “To fast again…?”

“You….” I try to get myself to breath. He misunderstands.

“Sorry” He should be sorry! “I’ll slow down. Just kissing maybe…?”
I punch him so hard and unexpectedly, he falls off me. I successfully get off his bed. Yes, the last couple nights are we’d shared a bed-in a completely non-sexual touchy feely homosexual way. We’d… ugh…. Cuddled. That was done now. “Kelso, what’s wrong?” Jamie asked, sitting up.

“Bastard!” I growl, grabbing my stuff and leaving the cabin.

While I’m in the shower I hear Jamie come in. I pretend not to notice and keep scrubbing, furious. I scrub until my skin turns red, the water as hot as it can go. How dare he… stupid idiot…. Anyways he was wrong. There was no way in hell. The point might be moot, but it still mattered to me.

“Kelso….” Jamie says after a while from the shower next to me “What did I do?”

I don’t say anything, just turn off the water and step out. I quickly dry myself once with the towel before pulling my pants on and putting my shirt over my head. I’m just fully dressed when Jamie’s shower turns off. I turn my back and start walking out. “Hey!” he calls after me. “Wait!”

“No!” I walk faster. He still catches me, as I’m going through the door.

“Why are you mad?” he whines, to close. I speed up, but he has no trouble matching the pace. “Kelso, please just tell me why you’re mad. I can’t read your mind you know.” he sighs when I retaliate by going faster “This is exactly why I don’t like girls…”