Fallen Star (BoyxBoy)

Ugh. So this is not chapter one of Fallen Star as you originally assumed it would be. I’m posting that in five seconds though, so no worries. Anyways, I have A LOT of explaining to do, so… here we go. PLEASE READ IF YOU’RE INTREASTED IN READING THIS.

I bet at least on quarter of the people to click on this assumed it would be a side story of my ‘You’re My Dream’ series. Well, actually it is, it’s just not who you thought it would be about. It’s about Kelso Star, Jessie’s little brother, and I’ll get to that in a second…

But first, if you havn’t read the Jessie Star series, the first book of which is called ‘You’re My Dream’ and you’d like to, CLICK OFF THIS PAGE NOW. This page will be full of spoilers if you havn’t yet finished/started that series. This whole book is. But you don’t necessarily have to read that series to read this one, this will still make sense and everything. You just won’t anticipate anything, if you do decide to read the Jessie Star series after, because you’ll already know most of the main events that happen…

Anyways, if you’re one of those new potential Jessie Star fans, do me a huugggee favor and leave now. Spoiler alert from here on out. Okay, so everyone who thought this would be Lex’s story *scratches head akwardly* this new idea kinda popped into my head.. Heh…. Sorry? *Hides* I’m still gonna write Lex a story okay! No need to stare a me so evilly, slowly sharpening that knife… put it down! There… that’s better… okay, so anyways.

If you’re a writter, you might be like me and when ever writters block occurs, write fun little one-shots then delete them. that’s what this originally was… then… a plot attacked my mind… and what do you know, Kelso Star has his own boys love story!

Ugh. So I’m aware most of you will probably scoff and say ‘Stupid idea’ like you did for ‘A little bit of Light’ but Kelso was always my favourit character and he’s SO WELL DEVELOPED so writing his story has been easy and enjoyable for me so far :’) So.. If you’d be so kind as to give it a chance…

Never mind. *Sigh* I don’t want to force you to read anything, I’m just a little twitchy about the fact that so little ‘You’re My Dream’ fans gave ‘A little bit of Light’ a chance *Twitch* See ? =P well, I attempted humour.. I’ll try not to go there again.

I think that’s all I need to say, right? Except please have the curtisy to comment on all three chapters posted together after this. I know I’m posting them all at once, but this is a NEW story, and I need all the feed back I can get. I worry about things you know! Anyways, If I missed anything let me know <3