Ending

Chapins POV:

I see my daughter kissing a girl. I stand there shocked and I see fear in her eyes. I walk over to her and hug her and say, "I love you." She asks, "You're not mad?" I say, "No." Why would I be? I am a lesbian. Someone knocks on the door and I answer it. Payton runs to her and says, "Grandma." Okay let me explain the mom thing. My dad told me when I was 3 my mom left she is in a better place. I thought she died and he lied to me about it all the time. He kicked her out because she was bisexual. He hated me for it. He always said 'When she had you she changed.' He hit her and one night I was in my older sisters room asleep and I wake up and my mom is gone. I had a nightmare about him. My sister comforted me that night. Ever since that my dad started hitting me and lying to me and calling me names. I was in the hospital from what he did. I had surgery on my arm because when he stabbed me he hit a vein and my bone snapped because when he stabbed me I fell on the knife. After the surgery I found out my mom was alive and she came in with Emily and Emily the amazing girlfriend she was said, 'I found your mom. Your dad lied. I met her at the coffee place. She noticed me sad and she asked me what's wrong and I told her everything. She said that's my daughter.' I went and lived with her and now I live with my amazing loving wife. Nothing could be better.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I am not putting anymore on this story. I hopped you liked it. I know it was weird her mom was dead then she went and lived with her. So I put and the end what happened.