Part 6

Chapins POV:

I am walking with Emily in the mall when Dallas walks up. He looks at mine and Emily's hands. "Damn" was all he managed to say. We walk off and I can't help but stare at Emily. The way her eyes sparkle in the mall light. She looks at me and I smile. Next thing I know my dad punches her and knocks her out. He pulls me in to his truck and slaps me. He pulls a smile on his face and says, "Suck me or I will beat the shit out of you. If you don't do a good job, I will beat you so much you will be sore for a month." I say, "Okay." I've gotten use to all this because he does it all the time. Sometimes he even rapes me. After I finish he says, "That was horrible." I say, "Sorry." He punches me in my stomach. He punches me everywhere it's not visible for an hour at least. He punches me in my stomach again and says, "Get the fuck out bitch." I get out of his truck and take off running as he drives away. I run to Jennifer's store and I see Emily run to me and ask, "What's wrong?" I don't say anything instead I run out of the store and to the trash can and throw up. Emily walks up behind me and holds my hair. After I am done I fall down crying. Emily grabs me and takes me into her moms store and I black out.

Emily's POV:

I hold Chapin as she is blacked out and my moms friend fills in for her after she explains where we have to go. I sit in the back of the car holding Chapin. What did that ass hole do? Chapin is blacked out. She puked. Chapin's eyes open and she starts panicking. I look at her and pull her close to me. I say, "Its okay baby." My mom pulls over to ask, "Is she okay?" Chapin grabs her stomach then my mom says, "Open the door." Chapin gets out and throws up again. I looks at my mom really scared.

Chapins POV:

I wake up with the urge to puke. I hear Emily and her mom talk but I don't know what they are saying. I notice the car is stopped and I get out and throw up. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is he doing this? I just want to yell at him for being so cruel. Emily comes to me and says, "It's okay." I snap at her not meaning to, "You fuckin think I am okay? My dad hates me for shit I didn't do. He tells me all the time I am stupid, pathetic, and ugly. He calls me slut, yet I just had my first kiss and I am a junior. He uses me as his own slave. I have to listen so he doesn't hi..." I cut off knowing where this is going. Shit shit shit. I just gave away my dad is abusive. Emily wraps her arms around me and holds me. She says, "I know you hurt. I am not going to take you snapping on me to heart. You have built up anger. I know how you feel. I used to get abused till I was 6 years old. That's when I moved here to my loving mom. She is the best mom I know. I am also happy that I moved here because I met you. The day in 2nd grade when I saw you with Dallas, I got jealous. I love you and I am glad I have you because I can help you. Will you let me help you?" I look at her and smile, "I love you too and if y..." I was cut off by a truck crashing into a tree. We all went over there when I realized it was my dad I hid my face in Emily's chest and cried. He was still breathing when Jennifer called the cops. I walk over there and touch his hand and say "It will be okay." He is dying he has a huge cut on the side of his head and a tree branch next to his heart. He looks at me and says, "Suck my dick before I die." I say, "No." I go to walk off and he grabs my hair and pulls me back. His dick is out and I look at Emily and Jennifer scared then he pushes me down and forces me to suck it then he lifts my head up and stabs my arm with a knife then dies. Emily runs to me knowing what happened.

Emily's POV:

I ran to her after he stabbed her and noticed he died. I look her arm and my mom pulls her away. The ambulance get there and so do the cops. Chapin gets rushed to the hospital and my mom and I drive there. I look at my mom and say, "What if she doesn't make it? What if she dies? I promised he wouldn't hurt her. I am a bad girlfriend." My mom hugs me and says, "No your not. Don't jump on things you don't know for sure. You can't control when he hurt her." The doctor comes out and asks, "Who's here for Chapin Cornelius?" My mom says, "Us." He walks up and I ask, "How is she? Is she alive? Did he kill her?" He smiled, "Calm down she is fine. The stab wound will heal but there is one thing." I say, "What?" I say it so fast and scared I realized I cut him off. He says, "Well, she is......

Authors note...... I had to stop to leave you guys hanging and also because its 3:41 am and I have to babysit tomorrow. Comment. I hope you like it and give me ideas on how the next part should go.