More than friends (girlxgirl)

Chapin's POV:

I am sitting in English during story time. My boyfriend Dallas is always poking my side. He is wanting me to hold his hand. I ignore it. Then all of the sudden, a new girl walks in. The principal introduces her and says "Hello Mrs. Camoren this is your new student. Her name is Emily Tyler." Mrs. Camoren said "Find a seat and sit in it." She came and sat by me. She asked me "What's your name?" I smiled and said, "My name is Chapin Cornelius. I am 7." Emily said, "I am 6." We instantly became best friends. We were friends through elementary and through junior high. Now it's our junior year in high school. I fell in love with Emily. She is beautiful with her light brown hair and her blue eyes. They are to die for. I see Emily and I walk up to her.

Emily's POV:

Chapin and I have been friends since 2nd grade. I love her black hair and her amazing brown eyes. They are amazing. I was talking to my cousin when Chapin walked up to me. I looked at her and smiled then said, "Hey Chapin." Chapin smiled then said, "Hi." Oh my gosh the way she smiles is amazing. She is beautiful. I love her. I could never tell her that I am in love with her. She is straight. "Emi?" Chapin said. I looked at her and realized I zoned out. "Sorry." I said looking away. She smiled and asked, "Can you still spend the night?" I smiled and shook my head yes. We went off to class. I was happy I might tell her how I feel.

Chapins POV:

I was happy when Emily said she could spend the night. She is my best friend. I have been since 6th grade. She always has boys around her. I haven't had my first kiss. It sucks because I feel like no one likes me. I mean I had a boyfriend but it didn't feel right. I felt weird around him. I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen tonight. It will be so much fun. It always is.