Part 3

Chapins POV:

I woke up and found Emily's arm around me. I smiled then slowly got up and took a shower and came out in just a towel. Not realizing Emily is awake. I drop the towel and put on panties and the matching bra. Emily stares at me. I look at her and pick up the towel. I said, "I thought you were asleep." She says, "I was but I woke up when I didn't feel you." She walks over to me and kisses my cheek and says, "You're beautiful." I blush. She knows I am insecure and she says it all the time. This time was different. I blushed. I never did that before. She looks at me and says, "Its cute when you blush. I am going to take a shower. Be right out. Then we can go." She goes into the shower and I go to my closet and get black skinny jeans a purple tank top and my band hoodie. Emily came out and got dressed then we went to school.

Emily's POV:

I couldn't keep my eyes off Chapin. She is beautiful. Dallas came up to Chapin and I. I see the way Dallas is looking at Chapin and I can't help but get sad. Chapin looks at me with a scared look in her eyes. I stand there and shake it off. I turn around and start to walk away.

Chapins POV:

Emily walks off and Dallas sees that then he grabs my butt. "That ass is still fine." Dallas says. I look at him, "Dallas, I don't want you anymore. All you want is sex." I say. Emily is watching me and talking to Alex her ex boyfriend that's gay. Dallas pushes me against the locker. I look at him and say, "Dallas stop please. I told you I don't want you. I love someone." Dallas doesn't quit. He kisses my lips then I push him away but he came back and slaps me. Dallas says, "Bitch, don't fuckin push me away." He pulls me into the bathroom. He pushes me into a corner and forces me to kiss him by hitting me. He undoes my pants and I start crying as he puts his hand down my pants and panties and fingers me.

Emily's POV:

I turn around from talking to my sister and notice that Chapin and Dallas are gone. I look at Alex and ask, "Where's Dallas and Chapin?" Alex turns around and says, "I don't know. Probably went to kiss." I look at him with sad eyes he asks, "What's wrong?" I say, "Dallas raped Chapin in 7th grade." He says, "Closes place is the bathrooms. Also the most private spot." We ran to the bathrooms and we notice the boys bathrooms door is shut. I ask, "Chapin, are you in there?" I hear crying and muffled screaming. I look at Alex and say, "Go get the janitor for the keys." Alex walks off and comes back with the janitor. He unlocks the door and opens it and I see Dallas raping Chapin. His dick was close to getting in her and she looked at me scared. Alex punches Dallas and Dallas looks up and takes his dick away and turns around. Alex beats the shit out of Dallas and I go to Chapin and get her up. I pull up her panties and pants then button them. I take her out of there and take her to the office and tell them and hold her. She says "Call her mom. My dad won't care." They call my mom. She comes and checks Chapin and I out. We go to the police station.

Chapins POV:

I look at Emily and say, "I can't talk about it. I am too scared." Emily grabs my hand and holds it and says, "Was his dick in you? I am here for you." I look at our hands and say, "No but it was close to it. He made me suck it." Emily says, "Save it and tell the cop." I feel like I am about to puke and I run outside. Emily follows me and I start puking. Emily asks, "Why are you puking?" I stop for a little and say, "He put something on his dick bef...." I get cut off by puking again. Emily looks at me and ask, "Condom?" I nod my head yes and stop puking. I stand there for a couple minutes before putting mint gum in my mouth. Emily walks in with me and the cops gets us to go to the back.

Emily's POV:

I watch Chapin struggle on telling what happened then after we go to my house. I look at Chapin and she is in shock. A few days go by and Chapin still isn't the same. A week after everything Chapin was better. As I was walking in the front door she jumps on me. We were so close. I had and urge to kiss her. She looks into my eyes and whispers, "Kiss me Emily." I slowly move to her lips and kiss her then I lick her bottom lip and she opens her mouth slightly letting me in. We start making out them my mom walks downstairs and sees us. We stop and smile then I look up and see my mom.