Part 4

Emily's POV:

I look up and see my mom and realize she saw the kiss. My mom just stands there in shock. Chapin looks at her and says, "It was my fault. I kissed her. I was just happy to see her. That's all. She helped me out of a bad situation and she made me feel safe. I am sorry. It wont happen again." I look at Chapin and she moves away from me. My mom walks up to us and says, "It's okay. I kinda figured you both were like that." I cut her off and I ask, "How?" She smiles then says, "The way you two look at each other. It shows something between you two." I ask, "So you're not mad?" She says, "No, as long as you're happy. I am happy." I hug her and say, "Thanks mom."

Chapins POV:

I was so happy when Emily's mom wasn't mad. Emily is my life. If I lost her I wouldn't know what to do. She has always been the mom I never had. My mom died when I was 3. Ever since that my dad has hated me. Emily was the best thing that came into my life. I walk up to Emily and she hugs me and asks, "Do you want to go out to dinner? My mom is coming but she is going to hang out with her friends and we will get a table to ourselves." I smile and say, "Yes." We go to Applebees and sit in a booth. She smiles and says, "Get anything." We order our food and we are waiting for our food when my dad walks in.

Emily's POV:

I look at Chapin and look over to what she is looking at then I get out of the booth and sit next to her. I can see a scared look in her eyes so I grab her hand and hold it and whisper, "He won't hurt you anymore." She hides her face and he walks to our booth. My mom sees it and walks over. Before she gets here, Chapins dad says, "Why the fuck are you here you little bitch. Who would want you? You fuckin wife killer."

Chapins POV:

I start crying and look at him and say, "It was a mistake. I didn't do anything. You don't know what happened. She died because you hit her. It wasn't because of me. Maybe you need to blame yourself and not me." Emily's mom walks up and asks, "What's going on?" My dad says, "I need to talk with my daughter." She says, "She is on a date. Talk to her later." He storms off really mad. We get our food then leave.