Part 7

Emily's POV:

The doctor says, "She is going to have to have surgery." I stand there and look at him and ask, "Why?" He explains it then says, "You two can go back there. She is awake." We go back there and Chapin is laying there. I walk over to her and grab her hand and hold it she looks at me and smiles. I say, "I love you." She says, "I love you too." A couple months go by and Chapin is living with her mom.

Chapins POV:

I am sitting on my couch watching cartoons. Yes I am a kid at heart even though I am 18. Don't judge me. I hear a knock on the door so I yell, "Mom someones at the door." My mom comes down and opens the door. I would open it but I am in my bra and panties. Emily comes in and comes to me then gets down on one knee. I keep watching my cartoons. She says, "Chapin!" I look at her and ask, "What?" She smiles and asks, "Will you marry me?" I smile then say, "Yes!" She puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. She sits down and we cuddle and watch cartoons.

Emily's POV:

I wake up and its the last day of high school for seniors. I see Chapin is still asleep. I smile knowing I woke up next to my fiancée. I go take a shower then come back into her room and get dressed then she grabs my wrist and pulls me in and kisses me. She goes and takes a shower then comes out and gets dressed. We get to school at 4:30 am to do the senior pranks with the rest of them. We finish at 6:00 and hang out in the back. All the kids are scared of what the seniors might have done. The day goes by pretty fast. We are in our last class and Chapin is crying. I hug her and tell her, "Its okay." I joined band because she begged me. Other people hug her. A girl named Alex hugs her and says, "I will miss you. You helped me become better at marching and playing. You helped me through bad times. It sucks you're leaving because I have one more year but I really grew on you. You are like family. Thank you. Soon we will be family." She smiles and says, "Yes, soon. My adopted brother loves you and it is so cute." The bell rings and we leave then go to my house.

Chapins POV:

Two weeks go by and we have graduated. Emily is so sweet. I love her so much. She was a good best friend. A loving girlfriend and now she is a amazing fiancée. I sit in her living room waiting for her so we can go to my house. She comes downstairs and I run to her and jump on her and say, "I love you." I kiss her. She smiles and says, "I love you too." She kisses me back then we leave and go to my house. I get inside and see my brother and Alex. Emily whispers, "Cameron has a boner." I whisper, "Why are you looking?" She whispers, "I saw it out of the corner of my eye while walking on." They never realize we are there so I kiss Emily then whisper to Cameron, "Pinocchio wants his nose back." He jumps then tries to push his boner down. Alex gets up and runs to me and hugs me. She says, "I missed you." I smile and say, "I missed you too." Four months go by and I wake up to my adopted daughter Payton saying, "I need a ride to school." I say "Take a shower I will take you." She goes and takes a shower then comes out dressed a little after.

Paytons POV:

I get out of the shower and put on skinny jeans and a BOTDF shirt and walk into my moms room. My mom Chapin fell back asleep. She wakes up then gets up and my other mom Emily wakes up and goes to her and wraps her arms around my mom Chapins waist and says, "I love you." She says, "I love you too." My mom Chapin kisses my mom Emily then says, "Come on." I say, "I don't wanna go." She says, "7th grade is fun. You can make new friends get a boyfriend. Have fun." I say, "Okay." My moms take me to school and I see my best friend. She is a lesbian and I am bisexual but nobody knows I am bisexual. My moms drive off. I think I should tell Morgan. I go to my best friend and wrap my arms around her waist. This is the first time I did this. I need to tell her I am bisexual. She turns around and hugs me. I hug her back then she pulls back and I say, "I am bisexual." She hugs me. I smile then we start walking. I told her. I told her! Some girls walk up to us and say to Morgan, "Lesbians are gross." The girl looks at me and asks, "How can you stand her?" I say, "I can stand her 1. Because she is my best friend and I love her no matter what. 2. That's who she is and its okay. There is nothing wrong with it. And 3. My mom is a lesbian and she is married to a girl. They happened to be best friends since 2nd grade. They love each other and always taught me. Love is love, no matter what sex its between. They are loving and caring. Maybe you should back off." I grab her and whisper, "Your secret can come out if you pick on her again." She walks off then Morgan hugs me and says, "Thank you." Her girlfriend walks up and they kiss. Wow they are so cute together. A new girl walks up to me and smiles. She is beautiful. She has light green eyes. Her smile is amazing. She has blonde hair. She says shyly, "I am um new and um I need a friend and um need help getting around. Can you um help me?" I say, "Yes. My name is Payton." She says, "Mine is Bailey." She looks in my eyes and says, "There is something you should know." I say, "Okay." She says, "I am a lesbian." Oh my gosh. She is gay. I don't know what to say. I think she is beautiful but I don't know what to say. Do I say I am bisexual? She says "Its cool if you don't want to be friends." She starts walking off and I grabs her hand and pull her back then interlock my fingers with hers then say, "First of all I am bisexual. My best friend is a lesbian. My mom is married to a girl that she loves. You being like that wont phase me." She smiles then says, "Okay. Cool." We hang out all the time and after three months we are sitting in my living room holding hands. It became our normal thing. She looks at me and says, "I need to tell you something." I say, "Go ahead." She takes a deep breath and says, "I love you." I sit there. Did she just say she loves me? I love her too but I can't say it. I am going to say it. I smile then say, "I love you too." My mom Chapin walks in and I don't realize it and I kiss Bailey then turn and see my mom in shock. Oh shit. I never told her. What will she think? Will she be mad I never told her? I know she wont care I am bisexual. But will she be mad I never told her?