Irresistible 23 < <3 >

Dedicated to xxCupcakeForYouxxx She has a a good boyxboy! She is just starting it but its real good ! Please vote and comment and fan her? :D I would appreciate it and so would she! :) PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

AND Shoutout to IridescentBubble for making my cover! :D She made all of my book covers isn't she just amazing? (: <3 I love 'em!  Thanks girl :3 If you want a cover made ask her (: Kay thanks.

Also, WARNING If you do not like sexual content between two GUYS then you probably shouldnt read this chapter, or I will put in bold letter's that its the end of the sexual content and you can read at that poing. AGAIN SEXUAL CONTENT BETWEEN TWO GUYS! (: <333 Love you guys.

 And the song is just a song I liked and what not :DD! So wooo!

He wants me?

"You already have me, silly." I say softly.

"No I WANT you. Like I'm ready, I want to make love to the love of my life"

I feel my eye's widen, he's ready? He wants to make love to the love of his life? I blush and feel my heart beat quicken.

I see his face fall, "I mean if you aren't ready thats fine with me."

Oh hell no, of course I'm ready! 

Realizing I hadn't said that out loud, "Of course! I just was shocked that you said that." I feel myself flush.

He chuckles and carress's my cheek, "You're so beautiful." I felt my heart literally skip a beat....he thought I was beautiful? 

"So are you, Oliver."

He leans down and kisses me with so much passion that I didn't even know he had, it took my breath away. 

He pulled away and walked me....no rather picked me up and carried me over to my bed and put me softly down and climbed on top of me straddling me, I'm bottom? 

I'm not sure if I like being bottom, but oh well I'll let him be top.....this time.Heh.

Attacking my mouth again he bit my bottom lip, which causes me to gasp he slides his tongue into my mouth and devours my mouth practically, I kiss him back hungrily.

Letting my hands roam all over his body, I grab the bottom of his shirt , growling he pulls away taking his shirt off rather quickly, as fast as he was gone he was there again capturing my lips with his.

I run the tip of my finger from the top of his chest to the top of his pants which causes him to shiver . Smiling against his lips he pulls away and stares at my shirt, "I want that off." He groans out his eye's filled with want and lust.

"As you wish." I sit up slightly and take my shirt off throwing it at a random direction of my room.

Once I lay back down he's planting kisses all over my chest, he leans up and starts suckling on my neck, oh god.

He presses his lower half against mine and starts to rub our parts together, "Oh god." 

Pulling away from my neck, which probably has a hickey or two there, he looks up at me and winks.

I whimper, he needs to come back to my neck, I love it when he kisses and sucks on it.

He puts his hand down in the no no region, which gets me even more excited, and unbuttons my jeans and unzips them, "Off." He says while looking hungrily down there. My eye's widen.

Demanding much? HOTT, Such a turn on, I nod my head. I help him take my jeans off. "The boxers too." He mumbles.

I rasp out, "You too."