Irresistible 2(:

After about what seems forever we pull into a a longg driveway, geez why can't they just make a small driveway whats the point of a .....

Holy shi-... I can't believe my eyes, this house is HUGE, like a mansion huge, well not THAT huge. I sit up trying to get a better view.

Its a big white house that looks about two stories and a front porch, oh my god they have horsies!

"You like?" I hear Oliver whisper in my ear, I shiver. Boy do I like, mmmm, oh he means the house. Get your head out of the gutter Cedric.

I nod, not trusting myself with my voice.

"Hey Cedricy.." Says Rachel in a small voice.

I smile she is just too adorable, "Yes Rachel?"

"Did you see our horsies?" She says excitedly.

"Yes they look adorable." I ruffle her hair.

"Heyyy! dont do thattt." she giggles alil.

I chuckle and poke her nose. "Cedric, I have two words to say to you..." My father says interrupting.

"and that is?" I say slowly.

"Welcome home, welcome home." He smiles, he looks unsure.

"Thanks, I feel  very welcomed!" I say cheerifuly.

I hear Oliver scoff, whats his problem? I look at him but make myself look away so I dont get too "excited" by his prescense(Fail I know) 

Cynthia giggles, "Lets go, I wanna show you your room!"

"Yeah, mom has been working on that thing, trying to get it just right before you got here." Oliver points out.

"Oh? Well then lets go." I say excitedly, I really wanna see the inside of this thing! I wiggle in my seat, wanting to get out. 

They all laugh seeing me wiggling in my seat. "Wiggle worm." Says Rachel. 

"That I am!" I poke her tummy. 

"Alright, lets get out of this car." says father.

We all pile out of the car, I practically run to the door and wait for them. "Excited much?" Oliver says.

"Yes very." More than you know, I say to myself. 

Dad unlocks the door and opens the door, and we all pile in.

"Whoa..." I whisper, I feel my mouthing hanging open, ready to catch flies I see. I snap it closed.

Well oh hot damn, this house looks amazing! The stairs are like a stair  case and I just wanna run up them, I haven't had stairs in my house before, I feel like a little kid, this looks like little kid heaven!

I look behind me and see all of them staring at me, whaaat are they looking at? OH are they waiting for me to say something?

"It looks....aboslutely stunning." Well that kinda sounded gay. I think.

Dad looks relieved. "Im glad you think so, son." 

"Lets go, I wanna show you my room Cedricy!" Rachel grabs my hand and leads my upstairs

I giggle a little, oh shi-...I cough. "Alright, Rach." she leads me to a room, she turns to me and says "close your eyes, hurryyy."

"Hmmm.."

"Puhleaaase?" Her bottom lip pokes out. Oh no, I feel a puppy dog face coming.

I quickly close my eyes. "Yay." She grabs my hands pulling me inside and stops, "Keep them closed." I hear things being moved. Haha, she didnt clean her room, what a naughty little girl.