Irresistible 10 =DDD

I feel soooo accomplished! Im on 10 o:  Plus I started a new story, check it out? :D Thanksssss!

Cedric's POV(:

The day went by slow like turtle slow, all day Clarissa did what she could to get me jealous, and of course it worked. 

Oliver, well he looked deep in thought most of the day, and looked at me alot, I mean ALOT. Everytime I glanced over at him, he was staring at me, trying not to make it obvious but in the end failing.

Everytime I would catch him, my heart would race, knowing that he was staring at me when his girlfriend was in the room made me feel amazing, take that Clarissa. HAH.

Of course I did whatever I could to talk with him or just look at him, but I couldn't do much with his girlfriend in the room. It annoyed the turd out of me. 

The thing that gets to me the most is that he is still with her when he is kissing me and you know? Its just like a what the fuck kind of moment, I just really hope he isnt messing with my emotions. That I'm not some kind of toy for him. 

Oh god, what if I am? I woudlnt be able to handle that.

I'm laying on my bed when I hear a tap on the door, who could that be at like 1 in the morning? Yes Im up at 1, I can't sleep.

"Cedric?" I hear his angelic voice.

I get up real fast and swing the door open, ahh there he is, him and all his glory. 

"Hey." I say cooly. But on the inside I'm screaming, whats he doing at my door at 1 in the morning?!

Ahh, he is wearing nothing but boxers geez must he tempt me?

"H-hi." he mumbles, "I can't sleep." He says looking down at the ground. 

Oh. "Come in then you silly goose." I smile at him, I turn walking into my room, turning the lamp next to my bed on.  He is standing in the doorway, why is he just standing there?

"Whats wrong?" I ask, walking up to him.

"Nothing, just spaced out." 

"Oh okay, well get in here so I can shut the door." I say jokingly. 

He walks in and looks around my room, he sits down on my bed nervously, why is he so nervous?

I close the bedroom door and walk up to him, "Why can't you sleep? Bad dream?"

"No, just cant sleep, just one of those nights you know?" Yeah I knowww.

"Yup." He lays down on my bed, well this sucks where am I going to sleep now? I look around, well there's a chair or the floor? Floor it is.

"Cedric? Why so quiet?" 

"Oh just thinking, ready to try and go to sleep?"

He nods, and closes his eyes, "Kay," I grab a pillow from my bed and an extra blanket that was lying on the foot of my bed and throw it on the ground.

He is looking at me weirdly, "W-what are you doing?" He looks at the blanket and pillow on the floor.

"Well, I figured you didn't want me sleeping with you," his eyes go wide, "No no no not that sleeping with you, silly. I mean't sleeping as in snoring?" I giggle, he thought I meant having sex with him. Like he would let me.

"I..." he mumbles, I tilt my head to the side, hoping he will finish his thought. Nope.

"Oh well," I turn off the lamp, "Good night.." I mumble, wishing he would want me to lay up there with him. I go on the floor and lay there,