Irresistible 13 :P

WOOOOO Im on 13 :DDD <3 I feel so happy that I actually got this far, thanks once again guys ^_^

Still Oliver's POV.

"I-I think we should break up."

"What are you talking about Oliver?" 

"I mean we should see other people." I say hesitantly.

"No, its just a pointless arguement Oliver. Come on lets go show Cedric the horses like you wanted and we can forget all about this." She grabs my hand and tugs on it but I stood my ground, I had to break up with her, not only for my sake but for Cedric's I couldn't stand hurting him any longer and I couldn't stand denying what I wanted any longer.

"No Clarissa, this isnt about the argument. I just don't feel the same way about you anymore.."

"What do you mean?!" She pleads."No you love me remember? Lets forget about this." 

"Clarissa, no. I don't love you...I thought I did but now I see that I don't.." I feel like such an asshole. 

She looks down,"No..I can't except this. " she wraps her arms around my neck and before her lips are able to contact mine I turn my head to the side so she kisses my cheek.

"Clarissa stop this, Im being honest here, we should see other people." I unwrap her arms from aruond my neck and step away.

"AND I SAID NO." She glares at me. But I see hurt written all over her face.

I sigh and shake my head, "I don't want to be with you." 

"Oliver oliver oliver dont do this to me, dont do this to us!" I see a couple tears escape from her eyes.

I shake my head,"I'm sorry Clarissa, I don't know what else to say. I just don't feel the same."

She starts to get angry,"Your sorry?! You sure dont seem fucking sorry." 

"I-..." she interrupts me.

"Is it Cedric?! Did he turn you into a gay? A LOSER? Just like him! That stupid homo is..."  I glare at her.

"Dont you fucking call him a loser and stupid, it doesn't fucking matter if he changed me or not, now get the fuck out of my house." I interrupt her.

"It is him..." She looks down.

"Get out, I tried to be nice about this but you! You be a bitch and bring Cedric into this now get out." Nobody calls Cedric any names and gets away with it.

I send her the most evilest look, she flinches and tears come from her eyes and she runs downstairs and then I hear a slam coming from downstairs. 

"OLIVER?!" I hear my father yell from downstairs. What the fuck does he want?

"WHAT?!!!" I yell at him, my anger still clearly there. I get angry too easily especially when it comes to Cedric.

"Get down here and don't use that tone with me." 

I go downstairs,"What?" 

"What was that? Why did Clarissa comef rom up there all upset?"

"Geez, could you mind your own business?" I turn on my heal and go to my room..I know I was being mean to him but I was frustrated, god. Why couldn't she just except it and walk out? Instead she pleaded with me to not do this to us?! HAH, US? I frown and rub my temples, then she brings Cedric into this, how dare she?

I hear a tap at the door,"Hunny, whats wrong?" I hear my mother say,"Nothing..." I mumble.

"Liar," She opens the door and I'm pacing back and forth across my room.